Close

Likes Likes:  18
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,938
    Post Thanks / Like

    Loser Bill Nye the niggerlover guy, nigs turn on him

    The loser Bill Nye the niggerlover guy was sucking nigger dik, but that didn't go well. The niggers turned on him, as nigs usually do.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/juneteent...071126826.html

  2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal idiots will never learn. The savage nigger beast will never be loyal to you or appreciate anything you do for it!

  4. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    The loser Bill Nye the niggerlover guy was sucking nigger dik, but that didn't go well. The niggers turned on him, as nigs usually do.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/juneteent...071126826.html
    "The United States we know today was built with the labor of enslaved Black Americans,"
    Really? Groids built the US? Silly me, I thought they picked cotton and baled hay. To this day they've never built or created anything.

    Libtards think sucking up to niggers will protect them.

    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  6. Likes jenkemfactory, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  7. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    2,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when these libturds say the niggers skooled someone, as if those illiterate scumtards are the masters of any subjects outside of ghetto tnb.

  8. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  9. #5
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill Nye, "The Science" guy ? Anything the Demorrhoids call "The science" is always one of the idiotic narratives
    they've concocted, and use as an idiot/litmus test for their sycophants. This didn't blow up in his face as bad as
    it might have. My favorite episode of twitter regret was when washed up actress Lea Michele decided to lick BLM's
    ass, and tweet some virtue-signaling dogshit. It turns out this diva/twat-on-wheels was a meanie to everyone she
    ever worked with, and all of them piped up with their accounts of her being an absolutely awful human being. Some
    junior jungle bat kicked it off, followed by gay cast members, other actors and actresses, various niggers, and her 11
    year old understudy - who said Lea made her cry every day. Lea Michele had to hire a PR firm to keep the townsfolk
    from showing up with rakes and pitchforks, and is still hated by everyone. The girl did have a smokin' body on her, but
    always looked like she smelled something rotten....

  10. Likes jenkemfactory, Anastasia, IseDaDiva liked this post
  11. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Bill Nye, "The Science" guy ? Anything the Demorrhoids call "The science" is always one of the idiotic narratives
    they've concocted, and use as an idiot/litmus test for their sycophants. This didn't blow up in his face as bad as
    it might have. My favorite episode of twitter regret was when washed up actress Lea Michele decided to lick BLM's
    ass, and tweet some virtue-signaling dogshit. It turns out this diva/twat-on-wheels was a meanie to everyone she
    ever worked with, and all of them piped up with their accounts of her being an absolutely awful human being. Some
    junior jungle bat kicked it off, followed by gay cast members, other actors and actresses, various niggers, and her 11
    year old understudy - who said Lea made her cry every day. Lea Michele had to hire a PR firm to keep the townsfolk
    from showing up with rakes and pitchforks, and is still hated by everyone. The girl did have a smokin' body on her, but
    always looked like she smelled something rotten....
    Reminds me of the "Streisand effect." Sometimes a washed-up libtard celeb would be better off keeping their mouth shut and existing in relative obscurity. But they do these stupid things to themselves because they're their own worst enemies (and then blame whitey for the problem, literally acting just like a nigger).

  12. Likes jenkemfactory, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  13. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,938
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Reminds me of the "Streisand effect." Sometimes a washed-up libtard celeb would be better off keeping their mouth shut and existing in relative obscurity. But they do these stupid things to themselves because they're their own worst enemies (and then blame whitey for the problem, literally acting just like a nigger).


    Didn't niggerlover Barbara once have a giant Toucan Sam beak?



    Attachment 20129
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 06-24-2022 at 02:26 PM.

  14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •