This is absolutely delicious!

Carolina Panthers nigger Christopher Henderson (not a very good nigger name):was driving his (or somebody's) Lamborghini Urus in Doral, Florida. The police pulled the nigger over because the window tint was too dark. That would have been a simple fix, for a human, but being a nigger this was merely the beginning of a wild and wacky odyssey of TNB!

Obviously, when nigger Henderson opened the door it looked like a scene out of a Cheech and Chong movie, with smoke billowing out!

Now, this Lambo, covered in a shitty (and cheap) black vinyl wrap over the nice factory yellow paint color, has temporary paper tags. Not USUALLY a problem, but the nigger supposedly bought the car in Georgia, registered it (supposedly) in North Carolina, and was driving it in Florida!!!

Oh and the paperwork nigger Henderson had was jicky!

I spent 30 years in the automobile industry. Anyone who can afford a relatively new Lambo, would have it SHIPPED from Georgia to North Carolina and registered it properly. It's unlikely a nigger of this nigger's caliber would buy this thing legally from an individual, but he just MIGHT buy it from dealer. A legit dealer would have done the proper paperwork and given the nigger the proper sort of easily recognizable temporary tag, and placed it in the proper rear license plate holder.

Anyhow, the police impounded the Lamborghini!

But not before finding the handgun! Because what is a nigger traffic stop without a handgun or two!

I think the nigger has a domestic violence charge or a restraining order. Either would prevent the nigger savage from legally possessing a firearm.

But wait, there's MORE.

Nigger Henderson's mammy was there!! She pulled the "don't you know my worthless nigger boy is a celebrity?!?" card!!

So I guess this should be considered a double dose of TNB!

Fucking niggers!

https://youtu.be/ttaO4hl31aM