Close

Likes Likes:  8
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Football Nigger in a Lamborghini: A Cornucopia of TNB!

This is absolutely delicious!

Carolina Panthers nigger Christopher Henderson (not a very good nigger name):was driving his (or somebody's) Lamborghini Urus in Doral, Florida. The police pulled the nigger over because the window tint was too dark. That would have been a simple fix, for a human, but being a nigger this was merely the beginning of a wild and wacky odyssey of TNB!

Obviously, when nigger Henderson opened the door it looked like a scene out of a Cheech and Chong movie, with smoke billowing out!

Now, this Lambo, covered in a shitty (and cheap) black vinyl wrap over the nice factory yellow paint color, has temporary paper tags. Not USUALLY a problem, but the nigger supposedly bought the car in Georgia, registered it (supposedly) in North Carolina, and was driving it in Florida!!!

Oh and the paperwork nigger Henderson had was jicky!

I spent 30 years in the automobile industry. Anyone who can afford a relatively new Lambo, would have it SHIPPED from Georgia to North Carolina and registered it properly. It's unlikely a nigger of this nigger's caliber would buy this thing legally from an individual, but he just MIGHT buy it from dealer. A legit dealer would have done the proper paperwork and given the nigger the proper sort of easily recognizable temporary tag, and placed it in the proper rear license plate holder.

Anyhow, the police impounded the Lamborghini!

But not before finding the handgun! Because what is a nigger traffic stop without a handgun or two!

I think the nigger has a domestic violence charge or a restraining order. Either would prevent the nigger savage from legally possessing a firearm.

But wait, there's MORE.

Nigger Henderson's mammy was there!! She pulled the "don't you know my worthless nigger boy is a celebrity?!?" card!!

So I guess this should be considered a double dose of TNB!

Fucking niggers!

https://youtu.be/ttaO4hl31aM

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    But not before finding the handgun! Because what is a nigger traffic stop without a handgun or two!

I think the nigger has a domestic violence charge or a restraining order. Either would prevent the nigger savage from legally possessing a firearm.
    Before I read that second part, I thought, "And I bet the gun is illegal!"

I don't think I've ever heard of a nigger confronting cops for a non-firearms reason, and having a firearm that was legal.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    You left out the part about the mudshark he has with him. These niggers never want to fuck sheboons and it seems there is no shortage of mudsharks willing to sell their soul.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    mudshark.....
    I noticed that too. Given the choice, they'd want a shark.

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

i hate niggers

niggers are retarded. they didnt ever hear of the concept 'playing house'- but they always bother people in apartments. then why do they always listen to music about partying in their houses and framing everything on others........... Niggers if there was a parallel universe that allows it would be the most dissapointing thing ever because i think only humans dissapoint eachother so thats why i just had to say + it annoys niggers and forces them to use english. maybe one is reading now and cant read except in english because its too offensive- i hate niggers .

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Christopher Henderson? From whom did it stole that name? It sounds like a smart, tall and fit white guy.

It should be illegal to give niggers human names!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    niggers are retarded. they didnt ever hear of the concept 'playing house'- but they always bother people in apartments. then why do they always listen to music about partying in their houses and framing everything on others........... Niggers if there was a parallel universe that allows it would be the most dissapointing thing ever because i think only humans dissapoint eachother so thats why i just had to say + it annoys niggers and forces them to use english. maybe one is reading now and cant read except in english because its too offensive- i hate niggers .
    Niggers are not retarded. They are actually that stupid! A retarded, you'd have to water him twice a week,

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same old situaion,same old song and dance!You can give a nigger $millions and a beautiful car,but you can’t teach it how to not be a felon!

13. Likes jenkemfactory, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is absolutely delicious!

Carolina Panthers nigger Christopher Henderson (not a very good nigger name):was driving his (or somebody's) Lamborghini Urus in Doral, Florida. The police pulled the nigger over because the window tint was too dark. That would have been a simple fix, for a human, but being a nigger this was merely the beginning of a wild and wacky odyssey of TNB!

Obviously, when nigger Henderson opened the door it looked like a scene out of a Cheech and Chong movie, with smoke billowing out!

Now, this Lambo, covered in a shitty (and cheap) black vinyl wrap over the nice factory yellow paint color, has temporary paper tags. Not USUALLY a problem, but the nigger supposedly bought the car in Georgia, registered it (supposedly) in North Carolina, and was driving it in Florida!!!

Oh and the paperwork nigger Henderson had was jicky!

I spent 30 years in the automobile industry. Anyone who can afford a relatively new Lambo, would have it SHIPPED from Georgia to North Carolina and registered it properly. It's unlikely a nigger of this nigger's caliber would buy this thing legally from an individual, but he just MIGHT buy it from dealer. A legit dealer would have done the proper paperwork and given the nigger the proper sort of easily recognizable temporary tag, and placed it in the proper rear license plate holder.

Anyhow, the police impounded the Lamborghini!

But wait, there's MORE.

Nigger Henderson's mammy was there!! She pulled the "don't you know my worthless nigger boy is a celebrity?!?" card!!

So I guess this should be considered a double dose of TNB!

Fucking niggers!

https://youtu.be/ttaO4hl31aM
    "LOOK AT MEEZ!!" Was the nigger's DOWNFALL!! STUPID , fucking primate!! Dem poleez beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

15. Likes jenkemfactory, Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The dealer was probably a rayciss white man who did dat on purpose, just to screw with a stinking nigger whom he knew was stupid and wouldn't recognize the trick being played on him. So it looks like he set up that nigger pretty well. Not an uncommon thing. I've heard stories of dealers doing all kinds of sneaky shit to nigger drug dealers looking for luxury cars, whom they hate very much to see strolling into their dealership but unfortunately have to serve.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Just a nigger being a nigger....stinking niggers ARE Extremely predictable, I've never been law enforcement, but if i were? I'd treat EVERY nigger encounter with Extreme Caution, I actually think most cops think the same way....even the nigger cops...they'd probably never admit though..

Stinking dirty murder monkeys.