Close

Likes Likes:  20
Reply to Thread
    fuckniggers
    Chimpout Guest

I知 Sick of Pretending to Like Black People

If I don稚 hold niggers above my own race, I will lose my job. If I criticize a nigger in any way, I am a racist pig. I hate niggers, but I am happy to keep that to myself in public. I am sick of having to pretend that I like those people. I don稚 feel the need to make it public how much I loathe them, but I can稚 keep pretending that I like them.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fuckniggers View Post
    If I don稚 hold niggers above my own race, I will lose my job. If I criticize a nigger in any way, I am a racist pig. I hate niggers, but I am happy to keep that to myself in public. I am sick of having to pretend that I like those people. I don稚 feel the need to make it public how much I loathe them, but I can稚 keep pretending that I like them.
    It's hard. I sometimes feel like a character in the novel '1984' when I'm at work. I have to constantly use doublespeak and appear to engage in doublethink in regards to niggers so my coworkers won't get suspicious and cancel me. I also try not to smile with my teeth so others don't get suspicious of me. It seems like if you are too friendly people will think you are an agent provocateur; I know I do because the super friendly ones are the ones that seem to want to trick me into confessing I hate niggers, and that is obviously not something that we should be doing in the workplace.

I sometimes say I support this or that stupid pro-nigger program even though I never did and never will support such programs. It feels in a way like They are trying to intentionally get us to voluntarily engage in schizophrenic and delusional thinking as a means of weakening our minds and to make it easier to control us. I could just be paranoid, though.

I wonder what things were like in the Soviet Union or if it is even fair to make comparisons...

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I致e been feeling this way for the longest goddamn time. Niggers ask for so much in exchange for being the most disgusting things on Earth.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work for myself and I really don’t have to put up with niggers very often. And when I have to deal with them, I just ignore them like they aren’t even there and I get my job done. A nigger is like a turd in the road. Avoid stepping in it.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I agree!

Dont worry you are not alone.

Personally for me i am sick and tired of seeing negro africoons everywhere i go its always negro in the tv, negro in the movie, negro in the advertistment

I am sick and tired of seeing negros and there mudskanks whether they are white, indian, latina or east asian woman goddamn these negro africoons and there worshippers. They always pair them up with these negros

I am so sick and tired of negro race supremacy in the media and seeing this trash in the real world.

I laugh my ass off when i see a juiced up negro trying to show off in retarded skimpy clothing.

No matter how much muscle you pack on, no matter how tall or good you are in sports you negros can never change the fact that you are a ugly and hideous NEGRO with a ugly character to match.

You can polish a turd but a turd is still a turd!

Sorry for venting i went outside today and saw too many negros and there mudskank whores as well as there mutated offspring(yuck). I hate living in this libturd negro infested shitcity!

My response to the op. The only solution would be to move to a city/place/country that has little to no negro population and change your field of work so you dont have to deal with a negro.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Sick and tired too

I understand fucking libturds and there negro pets need to get batwinged and fuck off

I wish jim crow laws would return so the negros and there worshippers can segregate and fuck off already

Negro free zone, negro free woman, negro free media, negro free country, negro free workplace, negro free life! Amen!

Negros have too much privilege they are a protected class. You dont even have the free speech to criticize these africoon negros even if its done in a constructive manner fucking bullshit.

I wonder how much people are suffering from negro fatigue. The combination of negros being worshipped in every single facet of society. Despite the brainwashing to worship these negros i am pretty sure all races of people will eventually get negro fatigue when they get high exposed to the negros.

I just wished i could find people or groups in real life that are also sick and tired of the negros especially negro male supremacy like the other person stated here.

I cant wait for these negros to lose everything.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fuckniggers View Post
    If I don’t hold niggers above my own race, I will lose my job. If I criticize a nigger in any way, I am a racist pig. I hate niggers, but I am happy to keep that to myself in public. I am sick of having to pretend that I like those people. I don’t feel the need to make it public how much I loathe them, but I can’t keep pretending that I like them.
    Join the site. You'll fit RIGHT in!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do you need to pretend to like them?

I don't.

I don't go around provoking niggers, but I never had the need to pretend to like them. I simply keep my mouth shut. That's more than enough.

I understand it is simply human to want others to like you.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    what's a ' black people ' ??
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    what's a ' black people ' ??

That's what I called them when I joined this site. It didn't take long for "nigger, jig, groid, nog, shitbeast" etc to come out and what a relief it was!

The problem now, referring to OP, is that if you are unable to pretend not just to see niggers as equals, but actually as superior beings you risk losing your livelihood which is a disaster for humans. Love niggers or face ruin.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's what I called them when I joined this site
    So glad you're cured now Diva !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

20. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    We All are.......sick and tired of niggers, and for a Long time. I think If you could read most humans minds, you be surprised at how many think the Same way....but can't say anything. That's how it is, you can't publicly criticize a nigger, it will end up impacting you in a negative way, not physically but socially or occupational.

It is beyond disgusting the way they put niggers in every commercial now, and in situations or selling products that have Nothing to do with niggers.....and now the stinking nigger has another National holiday...."Coon"teenth....

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    So glad you're cured now Diva !!

Me too, and it didn't take long! I say again, this site is therapy!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

24. Likes CoonsЯus, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me too, and it didn't take long! I say again, this site is therapy!
    Me three.. took a while for all the nigger disgustingness to sink in for me.. I turned a blind eye for a long time, but those days are gone.
    Call a spade a spade..a spook a spook. and a dirty nigger.. a filthy feral fallacious felonious fatlipped fucktard NIGGER !!!

Maybe someday "Coonteenth" will be a day of celebration for delivery from the groid horde, with a fleet of ships finally taking them back to where they belong..
    the monkeytown mud hut jungle !!

good riddance.. in ADVANCE !

26. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    We All are.......sick and tired of niggers, and for a Long time. I think If you could read most humans minds, you be surprised at how many think the Same way....but can't say anything. That's how it is, you can't publicly criticize a nigger, it will end up impacting you in a negative way, not physically but socially or occupational.

It is beyond disgusting the way they put niggers in every commercial now, and in situations or selling products that have Nothing to do with niggers.....and now the stinking nigger has another National holiday...."Coon"teenth....

I would say a large percentage of human beings feel this way. That causes them to feel their "white guilt" so then have to bend over backward to prove they aren't rayciss and be very vocal about how wonderful niggers are, write maudlin articles if one of them actually gets a job or does something not destructive. It's as though niggers are some rare and desirable creatures, an endangered species that needs coddling.

Best commercial is the two gay bucks sucking each other's bootlips, so happy to have a drug to help their AIDS infections. GROSS.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    "white guilt"
    There are some very stupid humans who take this WAY too far... like the woman who befriended the coon who murdered her mother.
    On release from jail... the coon murdered her too.

https://people.com/crime/ark-woman-b...-murdered-her/

29. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the coon murdered her too.

libtard coon coddlers and MSM will paint it as an "act of love"

31. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post