Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

‘I Can No Longer Deny the Reality of Race’

"[N]or the very clear disdain for white people we see from the media on a regular basis."
    The post ‘I Can No Longer Deny the Reality of Race’ appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The vermin Left (is there any other kind?) thrives on race... It would not exist without it. Everything is Identity Politics with them. Everything boils down to race. Environmental issues??? Locating a new land-fill??? Not near the niggers!!.... Placement of a highway??? It's placement interferes with a 'vibrant community'... The newest Hollyweird movie.... Is is diverse enough???

What the left has not, does not and will not ask is just what portion of responsibility for the gross dysfunction nigger-ville finds itself in is attributable to the gorilla demons.... Nope... never ask that one...

Ask yourself: What is the greater evil? The nigger-beast we know to be subhuman or the vermin left that supports all manner of nigger dysfunction

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    [SIZE=3]The vermin Left (is there any other kind?) thrives on race... It would not exist without it. Everything is Identity Politics with them. Everything boils down to race. Environmental issues??? Locating a new land-fill??? Not near the niggers!!.... Placement of a highway??? It's placement interferes with a 'vibrant community'...
    My favorite stretch by the woketurd MSM was an article from last summer, implying that Fourth of July fireworks
    displays were racist. According to them, the fireworks were often shot near neighborhoods filled with "people of
    color", to keep the "toxic smoke and fumes" away from white areas. I've worked pyrotechnic shows, some put on
    by the Grucci Brothers, the biggest company in the business. Big shows, like the one's the writers were complaining about,
    are shot off of barges moored on lakes, large rivers and offshore. They are always set up as far away from occupied areas
    as possible. Smaller displays are shot directly adjacent to crowds, usually on beaches or ball fields. Under no circumstances
    are displays EVER set up near "people of color", because of the security needed to keep displays from being tampered with,
    or stolen from, would need to be tripled.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm an old Long Island boy myself and Grucci fireworks were always an event. And you're so correct about not setting up anywhere near niggers. Even if there's no profit from their felonious behavior, they're more than happy to screw up a human holiday.

Vermin niggers... destroy everything they touch

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My favorite stretch by the woketurd MSM was an article from last summer, implying that Fourth of July fireworks
    displays were racist. According to them, the fireworks were often shot near neighborhoods filled with "people of
    color", to keep the "toxic smoke and fumes" away from white areas. I've worked pyrotechnic shows, some put on
    by the Grucci Brothers, the biggest company in the business. Big shows, like the one's the writers were complaining about,
    are shot off of barges moored on lakes, large rivers and offshore. They are always set up as far away from occupied areas
    as possible. Smaller displays are shot directly adjacent to crowds, usually on beaches or ball fields. Under no circumstances
    are displays EVER set up near "people of color", because of the security needed to keep displays from being tampered with,
    or stolen from, would need to be tripled.
    It would be quite entertaining to just drop off one of these displays in the niggerhood. I wonder how long it would take before the whole thing was on fire?
    “Ahh knows muh section 8 house bes on fiya and all da fiyaworks be gone but I dindu nuffin”.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post