Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quashon selling THC edibles to underage elementary grade school kids

Philly Coon Accused of Selling THC Edibles to Kids in Montco

A Philadelphia man is accused of using Instagram to advertise and sell THC-laced cereal snacks directly to children and teens throughout Montgomery County.

Quashon Rice, 20, was arrested and charged with solicitation of minors to traffic drugs, possession with intent to deliver and other related offenses.

The investigation began on May 10 when a police resource officer responded to the East Norriton Middle School cafeteria. Officials believed a sick student at the school had been given an edible marijuana snack without his knowledge.

The student told officials he had eaten a rainbow-colored Rice Krispy treat that had been given to him by another student. Investigators determined the second student was selling drug-laced edibles they had bought from the Instagram account “top2treats.” The purchased treats had been delivered to that student’s home, a local park or in the neighborhood after the student paid for them in cash.

Through a search warrant, investigators determined Rice was the person behind the “top2treats” account. Rice allegedly communicated with the student dealer and several other children. Rice quoted specific prices and delivery fees, investigators said. He also allegedly sold a variety of edible THC products, including Fruity Pebbles bars, cookies, brownies and Cinnamon Toast Crunch bars.
    https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ontco/3272233/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It must have taken the highly trained eyes of a school resource officer to pick up on the snigglet being high as balls as opposed to it just being your average normal retard nigger kid. I don't know if I could tell the difference in many cases.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It must have taken the highly trained eyes of a school resource officer to pick up on the snigglet being high as balls as opposed to it just being your average normal retard nigger kid. I don't know if I could tell the difference in many cases.
    That’s the damn truth. As I have mentioned here before, my job requires I inspect homes often. Sometimes niggers come to the door, a plume of smoke comes barreling out of the house. They don’t give a flying shit that someone knows what they’re doing. A lot of the time I get there at the time I told them I would be there and they still look confused as hell when they answer the door. I am a well built white guy and sometimes they ask if I am police before letting me inspect their nigger nests. A lot of them just stare at me or answer with one word responses when I ask simple questions about my inspection. I have to find my chi at times because I will be screaming in my own head “answer the fucking question nigger!” I really hope it doesn’t just fly out of my mouth one day.

6. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess we would expect a nigger named "QUASHON" to have more lofty ambitions.

Niggers!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quashon's mammy already had a son named Nigger....

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post