Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Whiteys are fed up with niggers playing 'Fast & The Furious' in their neighborhood

Neatly edited to make it look like evil Whitey is oppressing the poor Saintly dindu who dindu nuffins.
    White men charged with smashing Black teen’s car with rock, traffic cone

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-3nbba7ex-Q

A Black teenager was driving his family’s Mercedes-Benz this week through a neighborhood in Sanford, the Florida city known for the killing of Trayvon Martin, when he and his friend saw two White men angrily approach the vehicle with a traffic cone and a large stone.
    No. The dirty coon was speeding, doing burnouts and disturbing the peace. And that nigger Trayvon got what he had coming, unfortunately this one didn't.

“Burning out and racing through my fucking neighborhood!” the man in sunglasses yells in JJ’s face. The man in the blue shirt joins him in front of the camera.

“I’m not in your face,” the man in the blue shirt says after JJ tells him to move. “Get out of my neighborhood, you fuckwad!”
    But niggers love jogging and reckless driving through white neighborhoods and then screaming raycisss! when anyone complains. If they didn't, the 'Daily Beast' and the 'Daily Dot' wouldn't have anything to report on.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/two-wh...dow-in-florida
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know what bothers me me about the Trayvon Martin case? If you look up the little nigger’s name,it says it’s death was s homicide. When we all know that’s not the case. It was self defense!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right now, in NOLA, niggers have started flash mobbing multiple entire blocks. They will pick an intersection or pedestrian mall, block off every street access to the target, and proceed to do donuts, burnouts, wave pawguns, throw mawlt likkuh bottles, smoke drugs and commit sex acts through the open car windows as they are passing. The police are powerless to pursue them as they have been blocked out on all sides by wilding niggers who are now attacking the patrol cars, throwing bottles at them and jumping up and down on them like the wild apes that they are.

Everyday, their acts get more brazen and reckless. Someone is going to die very soon.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.