Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shock! Brit nigger cop Jamal is all rapey an sheeit.

Give niggers positions of power in any capacity and ...well, you know the rest. Jamal is no exception. Will Libtards never learn?

A rapey nigger buck who libtards named as police officer accused of raping a teenager after a night out sent a blurred photograph of the pair to friends before saying 'no face, no case', a court heard.

Jamal 'Bertie' Robinson, 29, is accused of attacking the woman, now 21, at his mother's home in Worthing, West Sussex after meeting her at a Brighton nightclub on December 14, 2019....Earlier in the evening, Mr Robinson had messaged a Whatsapp group nicknamed 'The Wolves' saying: 'OMG. I've never seen so much puss, boys', Lewes Crown Court heard.
    Don't worry Jamal. I'm sure you'll get probation and maybe even a paid suspension. You can be back to raping in no time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o=taboola_feed
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll have you know that the British Police are the absolute epitome of professionalism!

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.