Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

19 and a Convicted Felon. Cops Stop a Carload of Niggers, TNB Ensues

The video starts with a carload of niggers suspected of being typical niggers (criminals)

Police have guns trained on all four niggers and are demanding they stick their arms out the windows. The police know the nigger sitting in the right rear has a gun. They open the right rear door and the nigger does his best impression of Jesse Owen's, with the gun in his hand! Police shoot the nigger, but fail to make it good. You can hear it cry for it's mammy in the video!

The nigger is a convicted felon at the age of 19.

I'm a strong defender of the Second Amendment, but ANYONE who commits a crime with a gun, be they human or nigger, should spend a very long time in prison. If they commit a second crime with a gun, they should never get out of prison. EVER. It goes without saying that if you murder someone in cold blood that should be the end of you.

We need nigger control in the worst way.

https://youtu.be/FeorS4ozzuw

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    I'm a strong defender of the Second Amendment, but ANYONE who commits a crime with a gun, be they human or nigger, should spend a very long time in prison. If they commit a second crime with a gun, they should never get out of prison. EVER. It goes without saying that if you murder someone in cold blood that should be the end of you.

We need nigger control in the worst way.
    At first glance, that seemed a bit harsh, but then I noticed that the keyword you used was "crime."

I agree that niggers and humans that commit crimes should absolutely be held accountable for their actions, and they should be punished. A civilized society can't work when only some people follow the rules, and as sad as it may sound, some people and (all) niggers only learn their lessons (if they aren't psychopaths) when they are publicly humiliated and shamed. Failing that, there is always capital punishment for those that can't be released back into society because they will always be a threat to others.

I never really understood the idea of "life in prison." It seems cruel and unusual (it literally involves making a person suffer for decades), while a legal conviction and death sentance might be relatively painless, quick, and cost effective for taxpayers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    19 years old?
    What's that in human years??