Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

<1% of the local population and it's a NIGGER who commits the first murder in 3 years...

Small city in the 'North Country' of New York... Plattsburgh. Less than 2% who identify as black, nigger filth and, low and behold, IT'S A NIGGERwho stabbed a woman to death in her own apartment.

It was a smart one, tho.... It took a cab to the woman's apartment so the street cameras would not see him knuckling along. Stupid fucking ape...As if the cabby would not remember picking up a nigger and dropping it off at the apartment where a murder took place....

Anyway.....
    DinDuNUFFINS............

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (4).png 
Views:	311 
Size:	390.8 KB 
ID:	20106

https://www.pressrepublican.com/news...eda774899.html

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same thing in Burlington, Vermont - Bernie's woketurd paradise. All the violent crimes are committed by niggers,
    and most of the jail inmates are niggers. There used to be one nigger in Gloversville, NY, back in the '80s. I read
    the local paper's police blotter for one week - the spook was 5 out of 7 entries on the damn thing. My barber, a WWII
    Navy veteran, used to cut hair with hand-powered clippers, and had a right forearm like Pop-eye the sailor man. The
    spook came in his shop one day, grabbed a straight razor, and threatened him. My friend worked across the street,
    said he looked up, just as this nigger went flying out the door, head-first into the gutter. Johnny the barber stepped out,
    retrieved his razor, and was back cutting hair 30 seconds later, chomping on his unlit cigar. Great guy he was, had a lot
    of retired and active duty servicemen drive from all over, to get a proper $5 haircut. R.I.P. Johnny

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggrified State of NY has done its level best to spread the criminigger filth all around the state to all the small old towns and cities
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Same thing in Burlington, Vermont - Bernie's woketurd paradise. All the violent crimes are committed by niggers,
    and most of the jail inmates are niggers. There used to be one nigger in Gloversville, NY, back in the '80s. I read
    the local paper's police blotter for one week - the spook was 5 out of 7 entries on the damn thing. My barber, a WWII
    Navy veteran, used to cut hair with hand-powered clippers, and had a right forearm like Pop-eye the sailor man. The
    spook came in his shop one day, grabbed a straight razor, and threatened him. My friend worked across the street,
    said he looked up, just as this nigger went flying out the door, head-first into the gutter. Johnny the barber stepped out,
    retrieved his razor, and was back cutting hair 30 seconds later, chomping on his unlit cigar. Great guy he was, had a lot
    of retired and active duty servicemen drive from all over, to get a proper $5 haircut. R.I.P. Johnny
    Gloversville is niggrified!!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nig looks like it belongs back in 1860 picking cotton. I guess because it has its head fur in a natural state.

9. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    granpa???
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The niggrified State of NY has done its level best to spread the criminigger filth all around the state to all the small old towns and cities
    I lived in a small upstate NY town for 6 years. Hardly saw a nigger, in fact, could actually go a week without seeing one. When you consider the massive nigger nest of NYC was less than a hundred miles away, it was truly amazing. Parts of NY are surprisingly nigger free. If the state built a nigger defense wall at the Tapan Zee, and gave Rochester and Buffalo to Canada, then NY state would be fucking great.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember going to Saint Francis grade school in the 1970s while growing up in New Haven Connecticut. There were no niggers in that school for the first five years I attended.We’d have may be a fight or two every month and once and a while , someone would steal a pencil or eraser from a desk.But,crimes and violence happened very rarely because all the students were white at that point.
    All of a sudden, the school was forced into taking on at least a nigger per grade. You’re talking 500 students,only 8-10 students were niggs.Fights used to break out at least every other day. Things were getting stolen. Graffiti everywhere. The boys room was fucking trashed!
    All it takes is 1% - 2% niggers in a community to totally destroy it and ruin everything! All niggers are destructive, violent, stupid beasts. They will cause everything around them to be in turmoil and destruction. And just like any other pest/rodent, they multiply quickly!

15. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post