Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Wigger mudshark Lardassian Ruins Marilyn Monroe's $4.8 million dress

Well what did you expect Ripley's Believe it or Not?

A converted nigger lover would take care of a dress considered to be virtually priceless? F NO !... The filthy sow pissed in the gene pool
    then took a figurative DUMP on Monroe's dress after it was graciously loaned to her. She still ruined it after dropping 15 pounds of Wigger Ass lard to wear it...

disgusting mudshark... I hope somehow, someway she winds up batwinged by the next nigger she swallows in her stank sprog hole !

I have already seen this coon cooze enough to last a life time without even trying to see it.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/kim-kardas...040527885.html

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kim the mudshark whore’s fat ass popped the crystals right off that dress because that dress was meant to be worn by a white woman with a slender body,not by some mudshark w/a fake lard ass designed to attract nigger dicks!

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Well what did you expect Ripley's Believe it or Not?

A converted nigger lover would take care of a dress considered to be virtually priceless? F NO !... The filthy sow pissed in the gene pool
    then took a figurative DUMP on Monroe's dress after it was graciously loaned to her. She still ruined it after dropping 15 pounds of Wigger Ass lard to wear it...

disgusting mudshark... I hope somehow, someway she winds up batwinged by the next nigger she swallows in her stank sprog hole !

I have already seen this coon cooze enough to last a life time without even trying to see it.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/kim-kardas...040527885.html
    DISGUSTING whore!!

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marilyn Monroe's size was 5'5" tall, 35" bust, 22" waist, and 35" hips. Her bra size was 36D.

Kartrashian is 5'2" tall, 34" bust, 26 waist and 36" hips if you can believe it which I don't since those numbers were released after the dress was destroyed. Her hip size has been over 43' since she got her ass implants. She claims to have lost 15 pounds to fit into the dress. Even if true, implants aren't affected by laying off the bon bons.

The dress was skin tight on Marilyn and that was 60 years ago. Since that time, the fabric has suffered the rigors of time and environment leaving the fabric more brittle and subject to damage. I expect KK to be a whore, a nigger lover, and a general self centered, irresponsible, retarded piece of shit. Anyone with two eyes and ears should be able to see the same deep character flaws. I wouldn't let this trash touch my lawnmower much less a piece of iconic history such as this was before she ripped, defaced, devalued and left her rancid slug trail behind in it.

Solely blaming her would be like someone knowingly giving a nigger a gun and only blaming the nigger when it murders. You knew it was a nigger when you handed it the gun.

Ripley's made a huge mistake here and they will have to live with it. Maybe it should have been in the Smithsonian instead. It would have been needed to be slipped in through the back stairwell and kept well away from Jackie K's exhibit, of course. Ignoring protocol is what gets people get killed.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Kartrashian whore gets whatever she wants because she's so famous for... I forget. Now it's permanently soiled beyond repair with nigger funk and silicone.

That dress was made for a human being with human anatomy, not a filthy, deformed, plastic nigger-loving slut that looks like a baboon in heat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marilyn Google Search.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	20101

Name:	Marilyn Monroe Dress.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	20104

Name:	Absurd.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	473.5 KB 
ID:	20103

When is that pansy-assed "YE" going to scrape up some guts, follow the traditions of his species and rid the world of this obscene trashbag?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    EXCLUSIVE

Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Break Up After 9 Months of Dating

Kim Kardashian and Saturday Night Live alum Pete Davidson have decided to break up and end their romantic relationship. Get the exclusive details behind their split.

By MIKE VULPO, LINDSAY WEINBERG AUG 05, 2022 4:06 PMTAGS

Mudshark Kim Kardashian broke up with Pete Davidson. She is probably going back to niggers.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    EXCLUSIVE

Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Break Up After 9 Months of Dating

Kim Kardashian and Saturday Night Live alum Pete Davidson have decided to break up and end their romantic relationship. Get the exclusive details behind their split.

By MIKE VULPO, LINDSAY WEINBERG AUG 05, 2022 4:06 PMTAGS

Mudshark Kim Kardashian broke up with Pete Davidson. She is probably going back to niggers.

I guess the toyboy was the only white guy - a puny, flabby, sick-looking little cuck covered in amateur tattoos - she (a walking advertisement for plastic surgery/nigger loving whore) could find who didn't mind sloppy seconds from niggers and isn't allergic to silicone and botox.

These clowns have no idea how ridiculous they are.

Name:	pete.rsquare.w700.jpg 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	20605

Name:	davidson kim tattoo - Google Search.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	333.3 KB 
ID:	20606

Yeah. I'm a lawyer too. I could flunk the test just as well as that reamed-out whore did.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess the toyboy was the only white guy - a puny, flabby, sick-looking little cuck covered in amateur tattoos - she (a walking advertisement for plastic surgery/nigger loving whore) could find who didn't mind sloppy seconds from niggers and isn't allergic to silicone and botox.

Yeah. I'm a lawyer too. I could flunk the test just as well as that reamed-out whore did.
    I hope that lover of sloppy nigger seconds already feels the AIDS coursing through his veins, on his way to years of a horrible slow death. And that's still better than what he deserves.

And those Kartrashian whores? When will one finally be diversified by one of those filthy bucks? Maybe they're smart enough not to snort the last line of coke.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I hope that lover of sloppy nigger seconds already feels the AIDS coursing through his veins, on his way to years of a horrible slow death. And that's still better than what he deserves.

And those Kartrashian whores? When will one finally be diversified by one of those filthy bucks? Maybe they're smart enough not to snort the last line of coke.

Even the moon-faced, so-called male member of the disgusting family chose to rut and breed with that hideous, malignant, plastic-surgery-nightmare sow. Didn't turn out so well, did it, Rob? He's lucky he escaped with his life.

Name:	rob kardashian blac chyna - Google Search.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	642.8 KB 
ID:	20641

17. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even the moon-faced, so-called male member of the disgusting family chose to rut and breed with that hideous, malignant, plastic-surgery-nightmare sow. Didn't turn out so well, did it, Rob? He's lucky he escaped with his life.
    eeewwwww

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    eeewwwww

https://youtu.be/9y7bgT9V5Lo Im surprised Rob made it out of that relationship alive or without boiled water thrown on him. Sheeeeit. She is chimping out about fries in this clip. What is it with nigs and fast food chimpouts?

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://youtu.be/9y7bgT9V5Lo Im surprised Rob made it out of that relationship alive or without boiled water thrown on him. Sheeeeit. She is chimping out about fries in this clip. What is it with nigs and fast food chimpouts?

I got through about 3 seconds of that wigger and shitbeast-ess diatribe. Quite possibly the most ill spent 3 seconds of my life so far..

22. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

LIstening that lace-front-fake-everything sow was painful. She can barely form simple words.

I gues Pudge-Boy didn't want to be accused of not being a nigger-lover.

24. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	pete.rsquare.w700.jpg 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	20605

Name:	davidson kim tattoo - Google Search.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	333.3 KB 
ID:	20606

Any self respecting white man would steer clear of the nigger lovin kartrashian whores!But,pete davidson,thedrugged out pathetic liberal cuck boy went right in for the nigger leftovers! Most pathetic part is he is too stupid to realize what a fool he made of himself!

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Rob and Chyna have a sprog now too. She is like 5 years old. So he is stuck dealing with her for life. The dumbass.

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rob and Chyna have a sprog now too. She is like 5 years old. So he is stuck dealing with her for life. The dumbass.

Of course. That whole filthy family is in competition to see who can grunt and shit out the most mutants to further the destruction of the human race.

30. Likes Sandy liked this post