Close

Likes Likes:  37

Thread: Age Irrelevant

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Age Irrelevant

No matter the age or size, a nigger will always be a nigger and do nigger things. Just like any OTHER nigger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF6i2P1DfHU

2. Likes jenkemfactory, Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like poisonous snakes,niggers pose a threat the moment they’re spawned to the moment they get bat wings.Nigger is a very dangerous unpridictable destructive beast that should not allowed to inhabit the same space as humans.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never too young for TNB LOL.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adult niggers rarely exceed the mental acuity of an 11 year old human, and are often borderline or outright retarded.
    This woolly savage should never have been free to roam to begin with, and needs to be either put down, or released
    in the Congo.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Like poisonous snakes,niggers pose a threat the moment they’re spawned to the moment they get bat wings.Nigger is a very dangerous unpridictable destructive beast that should not allowed to inhabit the same space as humans.
    I whole heartedly agree, Niggers should not be allowed to inhabit the same space as humans, therefore planet earth should be 100% nigger free. Maybe a more suitable habitat for them would be floating around like the garbage they are in the depths of outer space.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    So how do we go about not allowing niggers to inhabit the same space as humans?
    By re-initializing segregation, we can do this through peaceful, lawful means if the right laws and politicans are voted into place.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmann83 View Post
    I whole heartedly agree, Niggers should not be allowed to inhabit the same space as humans, therefore planet earth should be 100% nigger free. Maybe a more suitable habitat for them would be floating around like the garbage they are in the depths of outer space.
    I think God had it right from the beginning. Niggers were meant to be in the African jungle where they were born. But humans fucked it up by taking those fucking beasts accross the oceans and here where they don’t fit in!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    By re-initializing segregation, we can do this through peaceful, lawful means if the right laws and politicans are voted into place.
    If we just create some niggers only "safe spaces" maybe we could just get them to herd themselves off.

That, and then create environments that are no fun for niggers, just like when shopping malls started piping in classical music to keep niggers from loitering there.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The importation of an invasive species never ends well, be it flora, fauna, or nigger.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST solution yet!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the alleged father's "um oh ah can we please stop showing his picture ok". What a stupid fucking monkey asking for his kid to be given some sort of leniency. Try him as an adult.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post