Close

Likes Likes:  37
Reply to Thread
    Lip Plate
    Chimpout Guest

400lb spook falls off ride in Orlando, family wants nigger lottery

http://news.yahoo.com/autopsy-teen-d...162604822.html

Not sure if he was not properly harnessed, proximity something or other, or because he was over the limit because he was built like Fat Albert. Family wants nigger lottery due to negligence and sheeeeit.

2. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Properly strapping in a nigger 100 pounds over the weight limit is like trying to fireproof gasoline.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lip Plate View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/autopsy-teen-d...162604822.html

Not sure if he was not properly harnessed, proximity something or other, or because he was over the limit because he was built like Fat Albert. Family wants nigger lottery due to negligence and sheeeeit.
    And you KNOW shyster ben crump beez on speedz dial n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoyed the video when it was still in circulation of the blubberous beast hittin the pavement like a bag of wet concrete.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Befo da fat tub o shit nigga got itself kee-illed,it was a burdon to the mammy and pappy.! Now,that daid nigga be the ticket stub foe they ghetto lottery,he be referred to as “dearly beloved”.He was a good boi!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And you KNOW shyster ben crump beez on speedz dial n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!
    That fucking dark ape is so detestable to my sight. He's educated and shiet. He's gonna earn millions from the amusement park.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I enjoyed the video when it was still in circulation of the blubberous beast hittin the pavement like a bag of wet concrete.
    I was looking for that original splat video, but seems it's totally gone. No more Leaked Reality these days. I laughed so hard when I saw that oversized chimp be ejected from the ride.

Niggers, you try to fight the laws that we follow, and with turds like Crump, you do get money sometimes. But you can never defeat the Universal Law of Gravitation, mathematically proven and expressed as an equation by Sir Isaac Newton. All your peanut brains just can't fathom science.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That fucking dark ape is so detestable to my sight. He's educated and shiet. He's gonna earn millions from the amusement park.
    Yah, 'earn'. A nigger 'earn'.
    Anyway, that nigger received its prize.

10. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Defund Welfare liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    What's one difference between that nigger and a bag of concrete? What a waste of concrete, because it could have been used to build something.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    What's one difference between that nigger and a bag of concrete? What a waste of concrete, because it could have been used to build something.
    And as we know, niggers only destroy.

13. Likes jenkemfactory, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    here's what the fat nigger is worth pound for pound !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shitpilenig.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	20095
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !