Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread

Thread: WTH ?????????

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

WTH ?????????

Just saw the nigger broadcast channel (NBC) News.....31 alleged Proud Boys arrested for possibly planning to riot at a gay parade. Now, I am not sure about everything the PBs stand for, or if I support everything they do, but I will damn sure side with them over niggers and militant queers. My point is, niggers have destroyed millions in their anti police shenanigans, and no one gets charged for shit.......these mud colored subhuman even killed people during their rioting, no arrests. Our people just look the wrong way at a couple of butt gays and look out, here come the zip tie handcuffs....Obviously, they were going to kill thousands, since these dangerous pale faces had and I quote, shin guards and 1 (one) smoke grenade.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...daho-rcna33136

And if that doesn't make your blood boil, another story says another group,(did not catch the name) may face hate crime charges for hurling insults ( not rocks, bottles or knives) at participants in a gay parade.

So much for damn freedom of speech......
    This country really has gone to shit since Joe retard took the reins.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Proud Boys were started by a combination of agent provocateurs and dupes who eventually sold out. What happened in Idaho is the same thing: agent provocateurs who will never be brought to trial, and dupes who didn't think enough to avoid going along with entrapment. I can only hope they'll get good lawyers and get acquitted. Think of the plot to kidnap the Michigan governor, which turned out to be dozens of FBI agents entrapping four men, all of whom were found not guilty.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    which turned out to be dozens of FBI agents entrapping four men, all of whom were found not guilty.
    FBI are the junta of the string pullers. An Anti-American force.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The proud boys leader is a Cuban nigger, I believe.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    The proud boys leader is a Cuban nigger, I believe.

Yes, it's a Cuban glowspigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Yes, it's a Cuban glowspigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio

Lol, I haven't heard "glowspigger" before.

8. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Lol, I haven't heard "glowspigger" before.
    Sometimes I just open my mouth or start typing and stuff comes out. It's nothing I can control. Some call it a curse, some a talent. I guess it depends on the circumstances and how much trouble it gets me into when it happens.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.