Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglet finds Glock, shoots pappy, mammy off to NU

A 28-year-old Florida woman was charged with manslaughter on Monday after her two-year-old boy accidentally shot his father.

The incident happened last month when 26-year-old Reggie Mabry was playing a video game in his home in Orlando, Florida, and one of his three children found a gun and fired it, hitting Mabry in the back.

Authorities said that Mabry and his 28-year-old wife Marie Ayala were convicted felons and were not allowed to own guns.

They both were on probation for child neglect and narcotics charges, Sheriff John Mina of Orange County told a press conference on Monday.

The mother was charged with manslaughter, culpable negligence, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
    https://www.yahoo.com/now/mother-cha...040418571.html

This stunk so much of TNB, so I looked up photos. The first mugshot I saw tried lightening the mammy's skin, but there are a lot more than a few drops in that formerly happy couple.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d47dd3b9385beabf9ed47dc6f8fca20599e01f20m.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	20068

Name:	niggeress.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	20070

Name:	IP0205639-1_20220608.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	20069

Name:	993-621-220610.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	20067

Name:	364b138a-bfa7-4258-b46d-53d1b29a492a.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	20071

Here's what really happened, though. They had a fight, and the mammy is the one that shot the buck. It was hoping that the cops would fall for the story that the niglet grabbed the gun, and it didn't count on charges being filed anyway. Still, 15 at NU (more like 5) is better than 20 to life for murder.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They were talking about this at the gun store the other day when I was picking up my dozen Anderson stripped lowers.A two year old’s hands are too small to grip a G19.Definitely some nigger foul play involved.But who gives a shit,they’re only niggers!And nigger lives don’t mean shit!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The trigger distance on that 2 pound gun is close to 3 inches. The Glock safety trigger practically requires a one finger pull with a full hand wrap around, not poking, not pressing around on, not dropping or anything else but a full hand wrap around to fire.

No how, no way, did a two year old snigglet shoot it's pappy in the back.

Mammy done kilt her husband.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 06-13-2022 at 07:46 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's a spigger!! We need an avatar for that too
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    After watching The First 48 for 20 seasons, I've found that ratchet females are always undercharged, or not charged at all.
    Even when they set up robberies, or call in their murder monkeys, and the cops have them dead-to-rights on 1st degree
    murder charges, they let them go scot free, or with a minor slap on the wrist, as long as they give up their trigger man boyfriend.
    This despite plain to see evidence on their phones, with them conspiring via text, and/or posing with the murder weapon.

9. Likes Groid_Rage, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niglet prodigy capped it's pappy and mammy is off to NU. Almost a happy ending. The niglet should have aimed it at it's own chin. That would make a complete happy ending.
    Hey, the niglet would have been fatherless anyway as all niggers end up fatherless.

11. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The trigger distance on that 2 pound gun is close to 3 inches. The Glock safety trigger practically requires a one finger pull with a full hand wrap around, not poking, not pressing around on, not dropping or anything else but a full hand wrap around to fire.

Details. Hey, I'm happy with the results.

13. Likes Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

That's also a 5.39 pound trigger pull. I had my G19 trigger tuned down to 3 lbs to make it more manageable. I don't buy the story of a two year old pulling a G19 trigger, either.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's also a 5.39 pound trigger pull. I had my G19 trigger tuned down to 3 lbs to make it more manageable. I don't buy the story of a two year old pulling a G19 trigger, either.
    The niglet was strong.

17. Likes Sandy liked this post