Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Feeding Time For Road Rage Funkster, Eats 38 Punches, 7 Kicks

Big guy with long hair, obviously a working man, gets into a minor accident, and a fat nigger driver wants to throw hands.
    He gets the Golden Corral, all-you-can-eat punch and kick buffet, and is so full, he can't get up. Some little nigger
    decides to liver lip Mr. Longhair, but does so from a considerable distance. The fire rescue arrives to wake up said fat negro.

https://www.kaotic.com/video/0e03e8ff_20220609124746_t

2. Likes jenkemfactory, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, that was stupid. Now they both go to jail where the white guy will have even more monkeyshines to deal with. The nigger will get battery but YT might get aggravated battery if the nigger was properly tenderized. Once the nigger was on the ground and no longer a threat, YT was no longer protected by the law. Remember this folks, cameras are everywhere and no doubt the cops have seen the video. Most states have around a two year statute of limitations for this charge so I hope that happened long before the video came out. Aggravated battery includes injury requiring surgery (even stitches in some states) or a long rehabilitation period. You know damn well that nigger is lawyered up.

Don't risk it folks. Put his ass on the ground and back off unless you know there are no cameras or witnesses.

Let the wranglers deal with the niggers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He dropped his phone so you know this is serious.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Big guy with long hair, obviously a working man, gets into a minor accident, and a fat nigger driver wants to throw hands.
    He gets the Golden Corral, all-you-can-eat punch and kick buffet, and is so full, he can't get up. Some little nigger
    decides to liver lip Mr. Longhair, but does so from a considerable distance. The fire rescue arrives to wake up said fat negro.

https://www.kaotic.com/video/0e03e8ff_20220609124746_t
    Nigger got a "knuckle sammich!!" Hold the mayo!!

7. Likes jenkemfactory, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, that was stupid. Now they both go to jail where the white guy will have even more monkeyshines to deal with. The nigger will get battery but YT might get aggravated battery if the nigger was properly tenderized. Once the nigger was on the ground and no longer a threat, YT was no longer protected by the law. Remember this folks, cameras are everywhere and no doubt the cops have seen the video. Most states have around a two year statute of limitations for this charge so I hope that happened long before the video came out. Aggravated battery includes injury requiring surgery (even stitches in some states) or a long rehabilitation period. You know damn well that nigger is lawyered up.
    Don't risk it folks. Put his ass on the ground and back off unless you know there are no cameras or witnesses.
    If the issue is still in doubt, which it certainly is when grappling on the ground, you must finish your attacker off.
    A smaller friend of mine was attacked by a much bigger guy, who he dropped. But he let him get up, and then
    caught a hellacious ass beating. But a nigger, who starts a street fight ? He's going to the ER, at the very least.
    I got in big trouble as a kid, for splitting a bully's face open. I got him in a headlock, and hit him 3 times, but -
    the adrenaline got the best of me, and this kid's face wasn't very durable. If I didn't have 20 witnesses that said
    he started it, I would have gotten arrested. My folks got sued for $3,000, for "Plastic surgery", which we never heard
    of in 1970. Not to mention $3K could buy you a pretty sweet car back then. But their shyster never showed up at
    court. Still, I learned my lesson about how easy it was to do damage, and how hard it is to fix.
    Mr. Longhair definitely should have stopped at 20 punches, and skipped the kicks. But who am I to say when
    anyone should stop beating a wild negro ?

9. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That white guy beat the fuck out that stupid shitskin. Too bad there was a camera recording it. Hopefully the video equipment was owned by a fellow Chimpout member.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    If the issue is still in doubt, which it certainly is when grappling on the ground, you must finish your attacker off.
    A smaller friend of mine was attacked by a much bigger guy, who he dropped. But he let him get up, and then
    caught a hellacious ass beating. But a nigger, who starts a street fight ? He's going to the ER, at the very least.
    I got in big trouble as a kid, for splitting a bully's face open. I got him in a headlock, and hit him 3 times, but -
    the adrenaline got the best of me, and this kid's face wasn't very durable. If I didn't have 20 witnesses that said
    he started it, I would have gotten arrested. My folks got sued for $3,000, for "Plastic surgery", which we never heard
    of in 1970. Not to mention $3K could buy you a pretty sweet car back then. But their shyster never showed up at
    court. Still, I learned my lesson about how easy it was to do damage, and how hard it is to fix.
    Mr. Longhair definitely should have stopped at 20 punches, and skipped the kicks. But who am I to say when
    anyone should stop beating a wild negro ?
    Drop the nigger. Put a knee on it's neck and wait for the cops. If they don't show up until after the nigger expires, they will ask why you didn't take the knee off it's neck. Explain that you thought that this was how you should keep a felon subdued and under citizen's arrest until help arrived, having seen it done on many episodes of Cops.

If they say "Buh-bu-but.. Muhh GEORGE FLOYD!"
    You say "Who? Never heard of him. I only watch old tapes of Cops on VHS. I'm too poor to afford cable and taxes at the same time."
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Let the wranglers deal with the niggers.
    You absolutely right “cameras are everywhere”. or you should at least assume so. I refrain from doing a lot of things because of this.

15. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post