Close

Likes Likes:  65
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This horrifically vicious nigger attack is very hard to watch: police search for sail foam store robber

Phoenix is starting to fill up with niggers, starting at about five years ago. The kind of coal black junglebunnies that you'd normally never find outside Southern areas. And I've actually witnessed a niggerfight at a gas station here locally in an area that previously was very quiet. Time to get that long put off trigger tuning done on my G19, I might end up depending on it.

I can't upload this to youtube because violence. But be warned, it is a very, very nasty instance of nigger violence.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1534235527016173569

"Uh, do you have..." he begins to ask, before swinging a punch at her head without warning.

The woman falls to the ground, screaming in terror and trying to protect her head, as he mercilessly rains down 15 more blows to her skull. At one stage he even picks up the victim's dropped cellphone and smashes her in the head with this too, before switching hands to continue the assault.

He then stands up, stomps on her head seven times, kicks her in the head, stomps on her once more, before swinging one last hook into her bloodied face. Only then does he finally relent, and the whimpering victim is able to flee the store and summon help.

https://toofab.com/2022/06/08/cricke...rying-to-help/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger was trying to kill that woman. Hate crime charges? Hahaha hell no. Fucking vile nigger. May you get butt fucked by an even more vile and ugly buck than you you fucking nigger.

3. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a dog did that, it would be put down. The same thing needs to happen to this nigger.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

5. Likes Whitey Ford, Ignatow , Anastasia, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because this diabolical act of nigger violence was never reported in the main stream, it looks like I'm behind the curve here. This niggers is APPREHENDED!

Tips from the community helped police identify and arrest a man accused of brutally beating a Phoenix cellphone store employee.

The Phoenix Police Department distributed video surveillance footage of the weekend attack on Tuesday morning and had the suspect in custody later that day.

Michael Cook, 33, was booked into Maricopa County Jail on counts of robbery, kidnapping, assault and criminal trespass/burglary.
    https://ktar.com/story/5096315/commu...-store-worker/

KTAR is a local conservative AM radio station, why isn't this all over the big news networks?

KTAR also reports that here in Arizona a Phoenix spook shot someone in a (surprise surprise) WalMart.
    An 18-year-old man was arrested for a shooting that wounded a bystander in a Phoenix Walmart on Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.

An off-duty officer heard shots fired at the store, one of the few businesses still open at the defunct Metrocenter Mall, around 3:30 p.m. and detained Diontay Evans, the Phoenix Police Department said in a press release Wednesday morning.

Evans was booked into jail on multiple counts of assault.

Investigators determined that the incident began as a verbal altercation in the store at 9600 North Metro Parkway between Evans and two men he didn’t know.
    https://ktar.com/story/5095516/suspe...oenix-walmart/

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Because this diabolical act of nigger violence was never reported in the main stream, it looks like I'm behind the curve here. This niggers is APPREHENDED!

https://ktar.com/story/5096315/commu...-store-worker/

KTAR is a local conservative AM radio station, why isn't this all over the big news networks?

KTAR also reports that here in Arizona a Phoenix spook shot someone in a (surprise surprise) WalMart.

https://ktar.com/story/5095516/suspe...oenix-walmart/
    The nigger's name is...Michael Cook. With nigger behavior like that, I was expecting Ja'Metrious K'veontae Jackson. But the nigger had a non-nigger name. Most surprising. The name, that is. Not the savagery.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

9. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't watch the vid. I just can't anymore with these filthy savages. Especially since we know it will only be charged with assault - not attempted murder or a "hate crime" - and be sprung tomorrow on a few hundred dollars bail, if even that, since the nog was probably just having a bad day or a mental health crisis, just like us!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	species7.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	20039
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Didn't watch the vid. I just can't anymore with these filthy savages. Especially since we know it will only be charged with assault - not attempted murder or a "hate crime" - and be sprung tomorrow on a few hundred dollars bail, if even that, since the nog was probably just having a bad day or a mental health crisis, just like us!
    The NY Post's top race traitor/niggerfaggot-lover , Joshua Rhett Miller, came up with the usual excuse-built-into-the-headline
    horseshit story. "Mentally ill man" ? No, shitcake - try wild nigger instead. What 60 point IQ jig isn't a mental case ?

https://nypost.com/2022/06/09/mental...-store-worker/

13. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one tough girl! She took a beating that most people would’ve lost consciousness from and she got up and was able to run! As far as the savage nigger who assaulted her,I can’t mention on here what I’d like to see it have done to it! But you guys have a vivid imagination and can figure it out! All I can say is that I hope that the savage beast gets what it deserves!And then some!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't watch the vid. I just can't anymore with these filthy savages.
    I know the feel.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know the feel.

Yep. I've been banking at BMO since I left school, but if judging by online ads I'm beginning to feel that if I'm not a nigger, a coalburner, or a muzzie, they don't want my business. This is very odd, since never in my life have I seen a nigger there in any capacity, not even trying a holdup. I guess niggers are savvier about financial investments than I realized.

Name:	bmo- Outlook.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	158.3 KB 
ID:	20040

Name:	bmoniggersh.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	540.2 KB 
ID:	20041

Name:	BMO.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	225.9 KB 
ID:	20042
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The NY Post's top race traitor/niggerfaggot-lover , Joshua Rhett Miller, came up with the usual excuse-built-into-the-headline
    horseshit story. "Mentally ill man" ? No, shitcake - try wild nigger instead. What 60 point IQ jig isn't a mental case ?

That one again, with a face you just itch to punch? He must be a permanently-puckered up beta nu-male, always ready to kiss nigger ass. *puke*

Name:	milller.jpg large.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	324.7 KB 
ID:	20043

It would such satisfying karma if one of his pets bumped him off.

19. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That one again, with a face you just itch to punch? He must be a permanently-puckered up beta nu-male, always ready to kiss nigger ass. *puke*
    It would such satisfying karma if one of his pets bumped him off.
    I still flame him on his email link, although he says he blocked me. I'll mention that the story he just wrote,
    was the journalistic equivalent of blowing George Floyd on a pride parade float, then I call him a faggot nigger-lover.
    All in good fun, of course. I do see a lot fewer of his trademark "Racist rant" stories, which were a weekly occurrence....

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still flame him on his email link, although he says he blocked me. I'll mention that the story he just wrote,
    was the journalistic equivalent of blowing George Floyd on a pride parade float, then I call him a faggot nigger-lover.
    All in good fun, of course. I do see a lot fewer of his trademark "Racist rant" stories, which were a weekly occurrence....

That sounds like fun. I"m surprised he hasn't tracked you down and dragged you to court, whining how you hurt his feelings, made him uncomfortable, used un-PC language, and that you're a big ol' rayciss. Probably regales all his nu-male, Libtard friends with stories about the meany who trolls him.

Seriously, I hate his type nearly as much as I do niggers. They're just beasts doing what comes naturally. He had a choice and he chose to be a butt-licking, pansy-assed nigger lover.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    The nigger's name is...Michael Cook. With nigger behavior like that, I was expecting Ja'Metrious K'veontae Jackson. But the nigger had a non-nigger name. Most surprising. The name, that is. Not the savagery.
    Well, this story should satisfy you then.
    It would appear that here in Mesa, AZ Chinazhae and Avantay were apprehended by the police while fleeing from a nigger shooting crime scene at a local niggerclub. They weren't responsible for the crime they were fleeing, but they were responsible for other crimes and got arrested anyway. LOLZY!

2 people stopped near scene of Mesa double-homicide arrested, but not for shooting

Two people detained after a double-homicide outside a Mesa nightclub over the weekend have been arrested on counts that aren’t directly related to the shooting, authorities said Monday.

They were among three occupants in a car seen speeding away from the scene near Fiesta Mall, the Mesa Police Department said. One person in the vehicle was released after being questioned.
    Fiesta Mall was the local mall where kids would hang out when I was a kid. In the 2000's it started going to seed and eventually closed in the late 2010's. After that, the niggers apparently moved in and crime followed.

Chinazhae Myers, 27, who police say was driving, was booked for unlawful flight from law enforcement and endangerment. Avantay Williams, 18, was booked for an outstanding warrant.

They were detained after two men were killed and two other people were injured after 2 a.m. Sunday in the parking lot of Lounge Soho near Southern Avenue and Alma School Road, police said.
    Responding officers saw a car leaving the scene at a high speed and pursued it in a fully marked patrol vehicle with lights flashing, according to court documents.

Myers allegedly drove recklessly while being chased and weaved into oncoming traffic on Southern Avenue, according to the probable cause statement for her arrest.

When her car was stopped near Southern and Westwood, Myers allegedly refused to comply with officers, who deployed a less-lethal shotgun to take her into custody.

https://ktar.com/story/5093495/2-peo...-for-shooting/

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You beat me to the punch... I deleted my thread I started earlier today. . I used similar language in describing this nigger-filth's actions. Watching that vid made my blood boil...

26. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly!! I am SICK of the nigger coddling!!

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two people detained after a double-homicide
    Still with that shit? Still trying to fool us. I see nothing that could be described as "people". I see a dead-eyed, murderous, massively boot-lipped, 65-IQ pair of dangerous and primitive sub-simians who need to be put down.

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, this story should satisfy you then.
    It would appear that here in Mesa, AZ Chinazhae and Avantay were apprehended by the police while fleeing from a nigger shooting crime scene at a local niggerclub. They weren't responsible for the crime they were fleeing, but they were responsible for other crimes and got arrested anyway. LOLZY!

2 people stopped near scene of Mesa double-homicide arrested, but not for shooting

Fiesta Mall was the local mall where kids would hang out when I was a kid. In the 2000's it started going to seed and eventually closed in the late 2010's. After that, the niggers apparently moved in and crime followed.

https://ktar.com/story/5093495/2-peo...-for-shooting/
    When I think that niggers have gone as low as possible, in terms of violence, stupid names, or just plain stupidity, another nigger will come by and rise the bar for niggershines, And what is with this facial tattoo trend, mostly among young niggers? If young niggers think that the White lands of the West be raciss' an' shit towards niggers, facial tattoos just add into the narrative among Whitey that niggers are dumb as dogshit. No Whitey with a brain would employ someone with a facial tattoo, especially a nigger with one. Well done, liberals! This is what you have brought us, and it isn't good.

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still with that shit? Still trying to fool us. I see nothing that could be described as "people". I see a dead-eyed, murderous, massively boot-lipped, 65-IQ pair of dangerous and primitive sub-simians who need to be put down.
    An IQ of 65 is being generous...

34. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a fair world, this violent nigger would just be given rope therapy.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast