Close

Likes Likes:  65
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    In a fair world, this violent nigger would just be given rope therapy.

It used to be that way - the nigger getting the therapy would be a warning to other niggers to prevent them from acting on their natural instincts to rape, murder, burn, loot and cause chaos wherever they knuckled around. Whips, chains and rope therapy were the onlyl way to prevent Category 5 chimpouts.

Sadly, now they are not only free to act on their impulses, but encouraged to do so because of 'Oh, the poor Neegrow suffered slavery. You can't punish them!" babbling of the guilty Libtarded justice system which is a major joke to niggers. I"ve often wondered how a judge or scumbag defense lawyer would feel if a gang of bucks abducted, raped and murdered THEIR daughters.

You reap what you sow, I guess, and everyone has to suffer the consequences
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

That sounds like fun. I"m surprised he hasn't tracked you down and dragged you to court, whining how you hurt his feelings, made him uncomfortable, used un-PC language, and that you're a big ol' rayciss. Probably regales all his nu-male, Libtard friends with stories about the meany who trolls him.

Seriously, I hate his type nearly as much as I do niggers. They're just beasts doing what comes naturally. He had a choice and he chose to be a butt-licking, pansy-assed nigger lover.
    He dug up everything he could find out about me, which amounted to nothing, then he "warned me". I wrote fag-boi back,
    and said "Way to go, Sherlock. That had to be real hard to do, considering I send my real name, home town and email
    whenever I flame a woketurd fake reporter". I told him to set up a press conference, and I'd say anything I wrote, on camera,
    followed by telling him, the NY Post, and NYC's niggers to go fuck their mothers. He shoots back with "you're old", so I told him I'd
    show up in person. He tells me the address of the Post, then blocks me so I can't find out when and exactly where. I showed up
    at the lobby, stated my business, and was asked to leave. Those security guards were about a foot shorter than me, and wouldn't
    come anywhere near me. Never heard anything from bitch-boi Josh.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Still with that shit? Still trying to fool us. I see nothing that could be described as "people". I see a dead-eyed, murderous, massively boot-lipped, 65-IQ pair of dangerous and primitive sub-simians who need to be put down.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	They just aren't people 13033.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	188.4 KB 
ID:	20072
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12