Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Nigger Who Beat Murder Rap on an 11 yo White Kid 10 years Ago Now Suing the Popo for Suspecting his Evil Ass

It’s been more than a decade since police in Potsdam, New York first detained Oral “Nick” Hillary in connection with the murder of Garrett Phillips. Hillary was eventually found not guilty in a trial that captivated the region and drew national media coverage.

Hillary’s lawsuit claiming Potsdam police violated his civil rights is finally going to trial Monday in Albany.

On the morning of October 26, 2011, Hillary, then a soccer coach in Potsdam, was summoned to the Potsdam police station. It was two days after 12 year-old Garrett Phillips was found strangled to death in his home in Potsdam.

Hillary was considered a suspect because he was an ex-boyfriend of the boy’s mother. Police detained Hillary for hours, took his car and cell phone, and subjected him to a strip search – even though they didn’t get a warrant until later that evening. The police chief at the time later admitted no one else had been strip-searched there in 20 years.
    https://wskg.org/nick-hillarys-lawsu...oing-to-trial/

OF course the nigger killed the kid The libturds are using all sorts of stuff like these easy going police were getting tough with him because there are no murders in that college town - Clarkson Tech and Potsdam State.
    Here is some HBO cunts and his nigger lawyer flinging the race card as if they just arrested him cause he was black.
    The criminal justice system is broken...and not just in the South.

“This case was about race from the very beginning,” asserted defense attorney Norman Siegel. “This country, this city, has never really dealt with our racial problems. If we don’t acknowledge it, we can never confront it and can never overcome it.” Attorney and friend of Hillary, Mani Tafari, concurred: “You’re looking at somebody who took up arms for this country. Somebody who fought for freedom for the rest of us. That the system was willing to lock him up and take away his freedom, simply because he’s a black man that made a left turn in a white town, blew my mind.”
    https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/wh...ere-liz-garbus

child killer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	090716_HillaryPresser_BritHanson_NCPR-1170x780.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	20037
    But the root cause was the victim kid's mom is a mudshark
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Defund Welfare, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Oral" what a name for a nigger.

But bringing frivolous, time consuming lawsuits against people is grounds for a counter lawsuit. They could counter sue him for wasting their time and seek damages. Not that this nigger has any money to pay damages or anything, but still.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    "Oral" what a name for a nigger.

But bringing frivolous, time consuming lawsuits against people is grounds for a counter lawsuit. They could counter sue him for wasting their time and seek damages. Not that this nigger has any money to pay damages or anything, but still.
    The deputy the niggers accused of killing the boy should sue them for slander.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Sherlock Holmes was working murder cases in NY, he'd ask :
    "My dear Watson, are there any niggers afoot" ?
    Watson : "Yes indeed, the child's mother is a mudskipper, I'm told".
    Holmes : "Blimey, old boy - we've found the killer. Have him arrested and searched".
    Case closed.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post