Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Senile potato Joe Biden on Kimmel talking about oildrillers and mudsharks in advertisements

Barely there 'President' Joe 'Brezhnev' Biden made an appearance on libtard Jimmy Kimmel's show. One of things of which he was so proud was the amount of interracial couples in advertisements. Niggers make up 13% of the population, 52% of crime statistics, and it appear in over 95% of all advertisements. Oil drilling and mudsharking is still relatively rare, especially away from libtard nigger loving cities, but nonetheless 95% of advertisements have bestiality in them.

Biden talked about how great it was that America wouldn't be majority white and that's its founding stock would disappear. Of course, that doesn't apply to his family which has preserved its lineage. Right now, the US is combination of the economy and social degeneracy of Weimar Germany, and the population situation of that of Yugoslavia and Brazil.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    biden should lead by example. He should start with himself. Isn't his time up already?

4. Likes Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    Biden talked about how great it was that American wouldn't be white and that's its founding stock would disappear. Of course, that doesn't apply to his family which has preserved its lineage.
    Incest will have that effect, won't it Joe? That's how most royalty do it. I'm surprised Hunter hasn't knocked up both his sister in law and his niece. I'm just as surprised that creepy Joe the chomo didn't knock up his daughter. I guess he lost interest once she got old enough to get pregnant.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 06-09-2022 at 12:21 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Whitey Ford liked this post