Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Every nigger causes problems!

So,I go look at a complete flooring job in a rental home a while back for a customer i’ve been working for the last 10 yrs. The tenant was a fucking fat ass lazy nigger sow. I had reluctantly scheduled the job for this morning. It has been scheduled for weeks now.
    I had let the customer know that because the home is occupied,I needed all the furniture moved from the main area,so I can get that all done,then the funiture can be moved out of the bedrooms and I can start working there. The customer said it would be done.I doubted it!
    Now,I called the nigger tenant after supper last night to see if it was ready for me. The fucking sow acted like it was the fucking boss and said “you’re getting paid,you should move the furniture” In a professional way, I let it know that I don’t move furniture. But I would allow one or two large pieces to stay in the room that we could work around. Like a couch or a large bookcase. The nigger replied” I don’t want you in my home if you can’t complete the job!“ I politely hung up and didn’t call it a nigger!
    I was very professional and immediately called the owner/customer. I explained that I would not be going there because her tenant was very rude to me and refused to move the furniture. And I was not gonna put up with that every day for the next week. I was going to wait till later this morning and schedule some thing else . I have many other scheduled jobs and I was going to just bump somebody up and take the day off today. Figured it’s a good day to go to the range.
    Well, my customer called this morning at 5 am and she was pissed! She told me “you have been doing my work for 10 years. You do great work and I don’t want to lose you.” I’d let her know that I would work for her again ,just not under these circumstances. Well, she started going on about how she hated niggers and the fucking property management co set her up with this fucking sow! She went on to say she would never rent to a nigger again! Then she started sweet talking me.
    I really did not want to start this job today. But I left off the phone promising my customer that I would do the job. But I’m getting an extra $500 to help the fucking nigger move the goddamn furniture. So today, I’m going to be moving furniture for a fucking nigger! Should be a real fun fucking time! I’m sure my Cuban work partner will be fucking thrilled! He’s from South Miami and he hates niggers almost much as I do! I hope I can get though thing without losing my cool!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger starts life as a problem and continues until it croaks of the usual nigger causes of death. Things like, obesity, diabetes, malt liquor overdose, menthol induced COPD or a stray bullet from a homie.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    So,I go look at a complete flooring job in a rental home a while back for a customer i’ve been working for the last 10 yrs. The tenant was a fucking fat ass lazy nigger sow. I had reluctantly scheduled the job for this morning. It has been scheduled for weeks now.
    I had let the customer know that because the home is occupied,I needed all the furniture moved from the main area,so I can get that all done,then the funiture can be moved out of the bedrooms and I can start working there. The customer said it would be done.I doubted it!
    Now,I called the nigger tenant after supper last night to see if it was ready for me. The fucking sow acted like it was the fucking boss and said “you’re getting paid,you should move the furniture” In a professional way, I let it know that I don’t move furniture. But I would allow one or two large pieces to stay in the room that we could work around. Like a couch or a large bookcase. The nigger replied” I don’t want you in my home if you can’t complete the job!“ I politely hung up and didn’t call it a nigger!
    I was very professional and immediately called the owner/customer. I explained that I would not be going there because her tenant was very rude to me and refused to move the furniture. And I was not gonna put up with that every day for the next week. I was going to wait till later this morning and schedule some thing else . I have many other scheduled jobs and I was going to just bump somebody up and take the day off today. Figured it’s a good day to go to the range.
    Well, my customer called this morning at 5 am and she was pissed! She told me “you have been doing my work for 10 years. You do great work and I don’t want to lose you.” I’d let her know that I would work for her again ,just not under these circumstances. Well, she started going on about how she hated niggers and the fucking property management co set her up with this fucking sow! She went on to say she would never rent to a nigger again! Then she started sweet talking me.
    I really did not want to start this job today. But I left off the phone promising my customer that I would do the job. But I’m getting an extra $500 to help the fucking nigger move the goddamn furniture. So today, I’m going to be moving furniture for a fucking nigger! Should be a real fun fucking time! I’m sure my Cuban work partner will be fucking thrilled! He’s from South Miami and he hates niggers almost much as I do! I hope I can get though thing without losing my cool!
    It SUCKS to work around niggers but keep your cool, Jim!! Let us know how it goes!!

5. Likes Ignatow , Rancher0712, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    A nigger starts life as a problem and continues until it croaks of the usual nigger causes of death. Things like, obesity, diabetes, malt liquor overdose, menthol induced COPD or a stray bullet from a homie.
    Dat dun beez da' troof n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! Of course a nigger will say da' bullet beez fum da' POLEEZ!! NOPE, a homie wif a high point!!!!

7. Likes Rancher0712, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But I’m getting an extra $500 to help the fucking nigger move the goddamn furniture.
    Niggers are good for business James. An extra 500 bucks for a few minutes work is probably worth it. Leave a turd in the back of the nigger's freezer as a parting gift
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    It SUCKS to work around niggers but keep your cool, Jim!! Let us know how it goes!!
    Yeah maing, be cool. I know niggers are infuriating. Add another $500 for hazard pay. You're actually being nice to your customer, because you don't need to do anything for any nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger replied” I don’t want you in my home if you can’t complete the job!“ I politely hung up and didn’t call it a nigger!
    "My home" ? She-nigger, please ! You are a tenant, who's landlord is taking a big chance, by upgrading the
    property while it is occupied by a wild baboon. A completely new floor is a ripe target for destruction, when a malcontent
    negro has to be evicted. There's no way to collect a court judgement on an animal. That landlord should boot that nigger
    first, then replace the floor. Be sure you carefully photo-document conditions before and after work is complete.
    I get people every summer, who suddenly decide they need work done that involves me going into their 110 degree attic.
    If it's a quick in-and-out, no problem. But I often climb into attics packed to the rafters with junk, and they're usually taken
    aback, when I inform them that I need a path cleared out before I'll start. Like you, I can be swayed by the green, but
    why pay a skilled tradesman to move stuff ? How about a good spring cleaning, before sending the attic rat up there, ffs.

12. Likes Jim Crow, Rancher0712, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Niggers are good for business James. An extra 500 bucks for a few minutes work is probably worth it. Leave a turd in the back of the nigger's freezer as a parting gift
    Funny,but no can do!LOL!
    The nigger is not my customer. But as usual,niggers always cause trouble when they’re around. I don’t want to give it an excuse to fuck with me and give me a bad review. Especially when it’s not even my fucking boss!
    I’m just going to do the job well, like I do every other job. Ignore the nasty nigger,get paid and get the fuck out of there!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rancher0712, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "My home" ? She-nigger, please ! You are a tenant, who's landlord is taking a big chance, by upgrading the
    property while it is occupied by a wild baboon. A completely new floor is a ripe target for destruction, when a malcontent
    negro has to be evicted. There's no way to collect a court judgement on an animal. That landlord should boot that nigger
    first, then replace the floor. Be sure you carefully photo-document conditions before and after work is complete.
    I get people every summer, who suddenly decide they need work done that involves me going into their 110 degree attic.
    If it's a quick in-and-out, no problem. But I often climb into attics packed to the rafters with junk, and they're usually taken
    aback, when I inform them that I need a path cleared out before I'll start. Like you, I can be swayed by the green, but
    why pay a skilled tradesman to move stuff ? How about a good spring cleaning, before sending the attic rat up there, ffs.
    I agree that the landlord should boot that fucking shiner out of the goddamn house! But I’m not going to say anything to anyone. I keep my opinions to myself and I’m totally professional. I’m getting paid and I’m going to do the job. The property management agent has me already scheduled to go look at his daughters house tomorrow afternoon. She lives in a high dollar neighborhood I need to complete shower rebuild. For me, that’s the most important thing. Satisfying the customer and getting a referral or a lead to another future job to keep money flowing.
    Unfortunately, I cannot express my hate for niggers on the job. I need to leave my personal feelings out of it. This is all about getting paid and making customers feel like they’re number 1 and that you actually give a shit about them! There are many customers that piss me off. But I always smile and do a good job. And I charge accordingly. In the end, I always go to the bank! And don’t misunderstand me, I have not, do not and will not take abuse. But I try not to sweat the small stuff. I ignore the stupid shit to the best of my ability and compensate by adding more to the bill!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rancher0712, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Yeah maing, be cool. I know niggers are infuriating. Add another $500 for hazard pay. You're actually being nice to your customer, because you don't need to do anything for any nigger.
    Tru Dat!!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As always, good work, Jim! Let us know how this pans out!