Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers in Chad preparing to starve

https://www.dw.com/en/chad-declares-...all/a-62044682

Last week, Chad declared a food emergency due to a lack of grain supplies. The landlocked African nation on Thursday urged the international community to help its population cope with rising food insecurity.
    Translation: GIBS ME DAT!

"We can't make ends meet, even though I decided to increase our food ration by 30,000 CFA francs. So I'm forced to reduce the amount we eat every day — and you see it's affecting the children," Toralta told DW.
    ''We need urgent food aid for the population," Non-Assoum said, stressing the urgency.
    "If even the middle-income population in the capital can't cope with this situation, how can the rural population? It's very complicated, and we need the international community to help us.''
    Translation: GIBS ME DAT!

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Starve you damned niggers

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trade them a bushel of grain for their balls or ovaries. Problem solved.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very heart-rending, but I don't believe the niggers are starving. If a starving nigger or a niglet dies every minute, how are there still so many damned niggers?

It's a mystery.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anigletdies every eight seconds from - Google Search.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	306.8 KB 
ID:	20036
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How are they starving? They got about 16 million niggers to eat. Get out the stewpot and bonfire, niggers!
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    How are they starving? They got about 16 million niggers to eat. Get out the stewpot and bonfire, niggers!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the "tolerant" and "compassionate" really cared about niggers, they'd spay and neuter them so the nigger population wouldn't get out of coontrol and there wouldn't be famines (which are nature's way of shouting very loudly that there are too many of a particular species).

Almost everyone agrees that we should spay and neuter cats and dogs because a) we love them and b) they lack the intelligence to control their own breeding. Why do those who claim to love niggers have such an objection to fixing them? Could it be that they don't really love niggers, they just want to use them as foot soldiers to destroy White civilization?

12. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Could it be that they don't really love niggers, they just want to use them as foot soldiers to destroy White civilization?
    Yes.

What pisses me off is the fact that the ones behind this are, in fact, white - whether they claim to be or not.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    If the "tolerant" and "compassionate" really cared about niggers, they'd spay and neuter them so the nigger population wouldn't get out of coontrol and there wouldn't be famines (which are nature's way of shouting very loudly that there are too many of a particular species).

Almost everyone agrees that we should spay and neuter cats and dogs because a) we love them and b) they lack the intelligence to control their own breeding. Why do those who claim to love niggers have such an objection to fixing them? Could it be that they don't really love niggers, they just want to use them as foot soldiers to destroy White civilization?

I've been saying that for so long; Either spay/neuter the niggers, which unfortunately is illegal, or just stop feeding them, which is legal but not PC. After all, we feed every other population on the planet. OH, wait. Only the niggers need YT to feed them from the day they are shat out until the day they become good. They are the only species that has never evolved.

I guess the suckers will keep feeding the niggers for all eternity.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BobBarker copy.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	20061
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feed niggers, we're racist. Don't feed niggers, we're racist. I choose the latter. We're racists anyways, so no need to prove anything to anyone. So we'll gladly be called what we are, and just let them die out naturally.

The decree of nature is foremost. It is what is right. Human morality is for humans. But that has bounds too. I refuse to feed anything that's worthless. This is why domestic animals are far more worthy to live than niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.