Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in the mountains. Sometimes, I wander into villages in search of food.
    Post Thanks / Like

three niglets flipped a car

I wish I had pictures but I don't.

Here's the background: There are these niggernuggets in my neighborhood at the end of my street who have had a history of going through people's yards and casing houses. I ran them off once and wrote a letter to the owner of their house, telling the owner that their behavior will not be tolerated and demanded he step in and intervene before legal action is taken. The next day, this tolerable big ass nigger across the street from me who works at a school with my gf told me that he saw the nuggets going into my yard and messing with my tomahawk that was stuck into its target (I throw tomahawks and knives for fun...good skillset to have for when the shit hits the fan). He offered to go down and talk to the mother so I thought "this could work out well: I'll be down there with one of their kind and won't be some rogue white old man down there starting shit with the nigs" so I agreed and we went down and spoke to her. Of course, there's no father around and the sow who pushed these feral critters out was reminiscent of a large melted milkdud with what looked like a bee-hive for hair. She thanked us for letting her know and for a while, we haven't had a problem with them. I still saw them pedaling their stolen bikes down the street and every now and then, would spot one of them in someone else's yard on a different street but they were leaving me and my shit alone so I was as good as I could be given the situation.

About two weeks ago, I came home from work and saw her charcoal grey Dodge Charger in her driveway with a bright green no insurance sticker on her back glass and her plates were pulled. Of course, that didn't stop her from driving the shit car to the local grocery store in spite of it being illegal and how it could affect others if she were to have an accident. Empathy and concern are not characteristics of the nigger. Fast forward to now:

My gf just texted me and told me that three black kids flipped a dark grey dodge charger while running from the cops. They were caught and were in connection with several burglaries. Imagine that. I had to drive to the house this morning from work and saw a cop sitting in his car right in front of their house.

House nigger and I warned that beast of melted brown goo what would happen if she didn't reign in her children. It's another example of uneducated, uncaring, inconsiderate nigger delinquents running amok. The whole excuse of a culture is screwed (can I use the f-word here?). Again, I wish I had pictures.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad there weren’t three sets of bat wings issued when the car flipped. Niggers will probably not even be charged. And btw, you are perfectly welcome to use “fuck” here.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger parenting at it's finest. There is just no other outcome.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    too bad there weren’t three sets of bat wings issued when the car flipped. Niggers will probably not even be charged. And btw, you are perfectly welcome to use “fuck” here.
    especially when you are describing an incident involving niggers!!