Close

Likes Likes:  41
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I'ze Bees Dwawnin!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-c...145907410.html

As far as I am concerned, this stupid nigger did this to himself. The police should not have to risk their own lives to save this retarded fucking monkey. He did this shit to himself. He drowned. He died. I am happy about it. Fuck you, nigger.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were one of the cops on the scene,I woulda done the same! If a human tried to save that nigger, it probably would’ve taken the human down with it! So letting it drown was the right thing to do.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen this before, the panicked nigger would have choked out and drowned anyone that tried to save him. Of course a nigger jumps into a body of water on his own free will knowing he cant swim and who is to blame? Well, whitey popo of course!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If I were one of the cops on the scene,I woulda done the same! If a human tried to save that nigger, it probably would’ve taken the human down with it! So letting it drown was the right thing to do.

Agree! I recall a video where some bleeding-heart, misguided Libtard tried to save a drownding nigger. Nigger pulled him down and the Good Samaritan drowned. Imagine - dying for the life a nigger. I'd jump in to save an animal - even a mouse - but never a nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Agree! I recall a video where some bleeding-heart, misguided Libtard tried to save a drownding nigger. Nigger pulled him down and the Good Samaritan drowned. Imagine - dying for the life a nigger. I'd jump in to save an animal - even a mouse - but never a nigger.
    Exactly. Any animal’s life is worth 1000 times the life of any nigger.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Absolutely correct! I'd save a duck, if they were ever drowning, before any nigger!

That video you speak of, it's here on CO somewhere. If I want to laugh I want to see it. Any fool trying to save a nigger, deserves to drown!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could have sworn I commented on this once before....... But oh well, GOOD! FUCK that filthy nigger. Probably needed a bath anyway....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-c...145907410.html

As far as I am concerned, this stupid nigger did this to himself. The police should not have to risk their own lives to save this retarded fucking monkey. He did this shit to himself. He drowned. He died. I am happy about it. Fuck you, nigger.
    Rockfish season!! My FAVORITE time of year!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So these pavement apes want da po-po to leave them alone and let them be free to rob, rape, pillage, and loot to their evil hearts content, and get extra rapey and looty when a nigger does get arrested, yet soon as one of these niggers jumps in the water, all of a sudden it's "Oh save me officer". Seems like a Mortons Fork. Officer does nothing. Department gets sued in nigger lotto attempt. Officer rescues drowning nigger. Department gets sued anyway. Oh, wait, there is one difference in outcome. Officer does nothing, one less nigger in the world. Good choice.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nigfreewisconsin;216700]So these pavement apes want da po-po to leave them alone and let them be free to rob, rape, pillage, and loot to their evil hearts content, and get extra rapey and looty when a nigger does get arrested, yet soon as one of these niggers jumps in the water, all of a sudden it's "Oh save me officer". Seems like a Mortons Fork. Officer does nothing. Department gets sued in nigger lotto attempt. Officer rescues drowning nigger. Department gets sued anyway. Oh, wait, there is one difference in outcome. Officer does nothing, one less nigger in the world. Good choice.[/QUOTS

Same with Libtards and fake nigger-lovers. It's all "Defund the police" until they need one when one of their nigger pets attacks them, carjacks or rapes them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheeeeeiit ah hates dem wite popo up in mah biz gnomesaiyan?
    *splash*
    glub glub saves me wite bich ah cantz swim n sheeeit ahhh glub glub glub…
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post