Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Harvard University is real life dead nigger storage

What happened to the Native Americans is sad, but probably inevitable. Their remains should be returned to descendants to the degree possible. Just chuck the nigger bones in a dumpster, lol, problem solved.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...nous-enslaved/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libtards force everyone to worship niggers yet completely ignore the Native Americans. If niggers weren’t perfect political wrecking balls they’d be treated just as terribly by the media.

The Native American remains should be returned to their people and the nigger bones should be either sent to Haiti or given to nigger owned pit bulls to chew up.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

3. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Libtards force everyone to worship niggers yet completely ignore the Native Americans. If niggers weren’t perfect political wrecking balls they’d be treated just as terribly by the media.

The Native American remains should be returned to their people and the nigger bones should be either sent to Haiti or given to nigger owned pit bulls to chew up.
    I agree about the Native American remains.But,nigger remains should be thrown in the landfill,where they belong!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No shit, NO part of ANY kind of nigger is good for anything. Alive or dead......

6. Likes Defund Welfare, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    What happened to the Native Americans is sad, but probably inevitable. Their remains should be returned to descendants to the degree possible. Just chuck the nigger bones in a dumpster, lol, problem solved.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...nous-enslaved/
    Yep!!

8. Likes Defund Welfare, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

The only time they feign giving a shit about Native Americans is when you tell niggers to go back to their continent or libtards to head to their utopian blue states. They are quick to tell you about the stolen land we all live on.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The only time they feign giving a shit about Native Americans is when you tell niggers to go back to their continent or libtards to head to their utopian blue states. They are quick to tell you about the stolen land we all live on.
    That is so true, every nigger “politician” brings that up as frequently as they can. They just love to instigate. Mad Max sure loves to ook about stolen land. Niggers probably think they were the Native Americans, I doubt any of them even know or care. All they think about is free shit and inconveniencing White people at any cost.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is so true, every nigger “politician” brings that up as frequently as they can. They just love to instigate. Mad Max sure loves to ook about stolen land. Niggers probably think they were the Native Americans, I doubt any of them even know or care. All they think about is free shit and inconveniencing White people at any cost.
    Absolutely. Niggers believe they were viking, native american, egyptians, asians, etc. I had one tell me in a comment section that white people were created in a lab by niggers. I laughed so damn hard thinking of some niggers in their mud hut laboratory trying to create white people and then the white people turned on them/enslaved them. I laugh so damn hard at the expense of foul, stupid niggers on the regular.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I agree about the Native American remains.But,nigger remains should be thrown in the landfill,where they belong!
    Diseases carried by niggers can live in the ground for centuries. I say we incinerate those remains, piss on the ashes, then dump them offshore.

15. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Diseases carried by niggers can live in the ground for centuries. I say we incinerate those remains, piss on the ashes, then dump them offshore.
    Ok,you win!

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking niggers! Even when they've been dead for hundreds of years they're STILL causing trouble!

19. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'm ALL about it!

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post