Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

They're coming for your kids!

I just don't understand how this is acceptable. For years, gays were only screaming that they just wanted to not be discriminated against and nothing more. This was a lie.

Now the alphabet gang is taking over the entire education system with every aberrant behavior imaginable.

I saw and predicted this years ago. At the time that all this started, if you had told Americans that the trans crowd would be forced upon our children as normal, most people would say that this would not be acceptable. Like boiling a frog, what is too much to handle soon becomes normal before you realize you are cooked.

Yesterday it was open homosexuality preached as normal and alternative. Today it's the trans crowd. Tomorrow, it will be the normalization of pedophilia. It's already started by invading the classrooms.

https://www.byusbox.com/activitysets...es-flash-cards

https://resistthemainstream.org/teac...-preschoolers/

Nobody ever passed out condoms and butt lube in a straight pride parade. There has never been a straight pride parade. I'm not proud because I'm normal or straight. I am simply normal and straight. Why would anybody be proud of their particular sexuality, anyway?

It's all just proof that it was never about discrimination, it was never even about pride. It's about the destruction of Western values and the family unit.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    My father in law always told me about the slippery slope. We are at the bottom of the hillClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FC9ACE83-AA3B-4C9F-9DA5-4EC103B8BE61.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	133.1 KB 
ID:	19987

4. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    My father in law always told me about the slippery slope. We are at the bottom of the hillClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FC9ACE83-AA3B-4C9F-9DA5-4EC103B8BE61.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	133.1 KB 
ID:	19987
    I'm afraid we haven't even imagined the bottom yet. Personally, I think it will be in a flaming pit of falling brimstone (or plutonium) like Sodom and Gomorrah. Do you think that all the people in those two cities agreed with everything that was going on? Probably not but they sure as hell didn't do anything to stop it either, now did they? That's also where we're at right now on the hill.

A lot of folks will disagree, but there really is something good to be said about the Law of Moses. We sure as hell wouldn't be having the problems we're having now had we not stopped. Maybe that whole stoning thing wasn't such a bad idea, huhh? I don't think any of us would really have any reservations with firing off a few dozen knuckle-balls at the pedos!
    Rocks are cheaper than bullets anyway and are more environmentally friendly. You can reuse every one of them every time! No taxes wasted on food or housing either.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm afraid we haven't even imagined the bottom yet. Personally, I think it will be in a flaming pit of falling brimstone (or plutonium) like Sodom and Gomorrah. Do you think that all the people in those two cities agreed with everything that was going on? Probably not but they sure as hell didn't do anything to stop it either, now did they? That's also where we're at right now on the hill.

A lot of folks will disagree, but there really is something good to be said about the Law of Moses. We sure as hell wouldn't be having the problems we're having now had we not stopped. Maybe that whole stoning thing wasn't such a bad idea, huhh? I don't think any of us would really have any reservations with firing off a few dozen knuckle-balls at the pedos!
    Rocks are cheaper than bullets anyway and are more environmentally friendly. You can reuse every one of them every time! No taxes wasted on food or housing either.
    I didn’t mean to imply that there were pillows at the bottom of the hill. There is likely a minefield. Pelting a pedophile liberal in the skull with a nice fist sized rock would be so therapeutic for me.

8. Likes Kagman, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals have always promoted the killing of unborn babies, homosexuality,beastiality,hatefred for god and all other types of immortality.They don’t call them the “godless”left for nothing!

10. Likes Kagman, tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just don't understand how this is acceptable. For years, gays were only screaming that they just wanted to not be discriminated against and nothing more. This was a lie.
    "Tolerance" was the watchword back in the late 80's, early 90's. As you correctly point out, the goas was simply the elimination of discrimination. You're also right on the money with regard to the true goals of the alphabet Left. The attack now is on the family and the nation as a whole. There are indications that there are strong organizational ties between ANTIFA, BLM and the rainbow/alphabet crowd. As for pedophilia, The New York Times argued that this crime against humanity, an outrage truly worthy of feeding the offenders their genitals, is simply a 'disorder' and part of that "Vibrant Diversity" lie that includes so many perversions, including accepting TNB as normal.

I remember reading this while overseas and having my blood simply boil while doing so.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/o...t-a-crime.html Check this out...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	171031-weill-nambla-hero_ef9dsn.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	255.0 KB 
ID:	19992

ANTIFA supporting child molesters...

It's abundantly clear that there is no outrage that is unacceptable to the left... Unless you're straight, white male, of course. That, according to the vermin left, is patently unacceptable.

It's becoming abundantly clear that the answer to this assault on decency will be Belt-Fed and Crew-Served.

12. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's all just proof that it was never about discrimination, it was never even about pride. It's about the destruction of Western values and the family unit.
    Tweakstick, I agree 100%. I just hope America wakes up quickly, because these bastards in office now are going to destroy the United States before you all get a chance to stop them in their tracks in November.

Now they're beginning to move on taking your guns from you, and that, I believe, is what will trigger the civil war - a war that four years ago I predicted will come during this decade. I hope and pray I'm wrong, but....
    I watch a bit of Newsmax coverage most days, and you can just feel the situation becoming more and more dangerous. Be prepared, my U.S. friends - and make sure you get yourself a wind-up or solar-powered radio. You may really need it!

14. Likes Kagman, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I didn’t mean to imply that there were pillows at the bottom of the hill. There is likely a minefield. Pelting a pedophile liberal in the skull with a nice fist sized rock would be so therapeutic for me.
    For me too!!