Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Prince Harry and his pet ape get booooed! at the Queen's Jubilee

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is poor form on the part of the crowds.

They should have just turned their backs and stood in silence until the Markle-Hewits had left.

Now the evil, conniving bitch will be whining on Netflix that the English are racist. We are by the way and Harry Hewit has really pissed on his chips by marrying that sow.
    Proudly deplorable

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a royal legacy of embarrassment for the Queen of the Reptilian Overlords.

Her shit for brains son marries a breeding quality show wife while already involved with a married woman. The family told her up front that she was only there to bear him sons. She gets tired of his shit and being the butt of late night show jokes so after a few failed suicide gestures, she decides to screw the gardener resulting in the ginger bastard. After they divorce, she decides to get sandblasted by a rich camel jockey prince. This of course leads to her ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ dying in a tragic complete accident during a single car crash in a tunnel with her pet dune coon because apparently the only thing worse in the Queen's eyes than her son's outing as being with a married mistress while also married to Diana is having an ex daughter in law who fucks sandniggers and knows all the family's Illuminati secrets. Just kidding, I'm sure she didn't care about Charles' mistress stuff.

The ginger bastard goes on to marry a D list actress who can't stop bitching about how shitty her life beez cauze uh dat raycismz even after making lots of money despite having no talent and marrying a rich fake prince with no squamata DNA whatsoever. He can't even shape-shift but they both still live better than 99% of the world while acting like they're still somehow royalty. Neither have ever done an actual day of real work in their lives and now even the Majick Kingdumb will not even pay her to make a movie after their focus groups said "Uhh... pay to see this screeching nigger? That's a hard no, guys."

They both trashed the entire family as well as calling all of England, America and the West RAYCISS and didn't even show to his grandfather's funeral.

Does that pretty much sum up this shit show?

I thought that they were both barred from the Royal Jubilee anyway. What happened?
    Last edited by tweakstick; 06-04-2022 at 09:50 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    What a royal legacy of embarrassment for the Queen of the Reptilian Overlords.

Her shit for brains son marries a breeding quality show wife while already involved with a married woman. The family told her up front that she was only there to bear him sons. She gets tired of his shit and being the butt of late night show jokes so after a few failed suicide gestures, she decides to screw the gardener resulting in the ginger bastard. After they divorce, she decides to get sandblasted by a rich camel jockey prince. This of course leads to her ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ dying in a tragic complete accident during a single car crash in a tunnel with her pet dune coon because apparently the only thing worse in the Queen's eyes than her son's outing as being with a married mistress while also married to Diana is having an ex daughter in law who fucks sandniggers and knows all the family's Illuminati secrets. Just kidding, I'm sure she didn't care about Charles' mistress stuff.

The ginger bastard goes on to marry a D list actress who can't stop bitching about how shitty her life beez cauze uh dat raycismz even after making lots of money despite having no talent and marrying a rich fake prince with no squamata DNA whatsoever. He can't even shape-shift but they both still live better than 99% of the world while acting like they're still somehow royalty. Neither have ever done an actual day of real work in their lives and now even the Majick Kingdumb will not even pay her to make a movie after their focus groups said "Uhh... pay to see this screeching nigger? That's a hard no, guys."

They both trashed the entire family as well as calling all of England, America and the West RAYCISS and didn't even show to his grandfather's funeral.

Does that pretty much sum up this shit show?

I thought that they were both barred from the Royal Jubilee anyway. What happened?

Outstanding! You need to post this on Wikipedia!

You forgot one thing: Borderline retarded Andrew, shunned for being involved in sex-trafficking underaged girls and banging them with his good buddy, the monstrous Jeffrey Epstein. Luckily for him, Andy is able to hide under his mommy's skirts and get away with his crimes scot-free.

Some family!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes tweakstick, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking I hate to make something TLDR.

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Outstanding! You need to post this on Wikipedia!

You forgot one thing: Borderline retarded Andrew, shunned for being involved in sex-trafficking underaged girls and banging them with his good buddy, the monstrous Jeffrey Epstein. Luckily for him, Andy is able to hide under his mommy's skirts and get away with his crimes scot-free.

Some family!
    More like editing. If I included all the murder, rape, homo/pedos, inbreeding and other abhorrent behavior of the royal family, it could go back years and take volumes more than a single page on sickopedia, much less here.

Of course, I can't just pick on the Brits, either. Every royal family has filthy Godless power mad scumbags and we've got our own problems here like skeezy uncle Joe the pedo and his ho, most of both houses of Congress and half of the SCOTUS.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    More like editing. If I included all the murder, rape, homo/pedos, inbreeding and other abhorrent behavior of the royal family, it could go back years and take volumes more than a single page on sickopedia, much less here.

Of course, I can't just pick on the Brits, either. Every royal family has filthy Godless power mad scumbags and we've got our own problems here like skeezy uncle Joe the pedo and his ho, most of both houses of Congress and half of the SCOTUS.
    Exactly!!

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, of course! I don't care how kooky or skeevy anyone is. What galls is that these people, with nothing better to do than get up to all kinds of sicko and/or illegal hijinks, are living in luxury on people's taxes as parasites, like ticks or lampreys.

The Ginger Cuck and his grasping nigress are perfect examples. They sit in CA in their 14 million dollar mansion they never paid for and whine to sowpotomus Oprah about how mean and rayciss everyone is, and how they need to take time off (from WHAT??) to deal with their mental health issues. If any of his family had to get out and hunt for jobs to pay for rent and food, they would shrivel up and die like salted snails.

I was admiring all those medals on Harry's jacket. He must have earned them for all his brave feats in his distinguished military career? I really have no idea.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes tweakstick, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As they SHOULD be.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every country has its fake prince who's a literal retard, a criminal piece of shit, and a waste of oxygen with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. The British have Harry, we Americans have Hunter Biden.

17. Likes tweakstick liked this post