Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Da'Shontay gets batwinged by the po-po, 14 niggers shot at his funeral (no batwings)

Coonhunt ensues after five niggers are shot at Wisconsin cemetery during funeral of man killed by police: All were members of the deceased's family

A manhunt is underway for an unidentified gunnigger who shot five fambly members as they attended the funeral for a coon who was shot and killed by a police officer last month.

A funeral was being held for Da'Shontay L. King Sr at around 2.30pm Thursday at the Graceland Cemetery in Racine, Wisconsin, when police say an unnamed gunnigger opened fire.

It remains an 'active shooter' situation, police said, and the gunman remains on the loose.

King, 37, a father of four niglet welfare tickets, was shot and killed by a police officer on March 20.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-police.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Coonhunt ensues after five niggers are shot at Wisconsin cemetery during funeral of man killed by police: All were members of the deceased's family

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-police.html
    Niggers are getting WORSE as marksapes!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Niggers are getting WORSE as marksapes!!

No kidding. Look at Chimpcago this weekend - 42 groids shot and only 9 sets of batwings. I swear I could do better.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So some nigger gets batwinged by the popo, so another nigger shoots up his fambly at its funeral?
    Only in the ghetto!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    So some nigger gets batwinged by the popo, so another nigger shoots up his fambly at its funeral?
    Only in the ghetto!
    Niggers are not exactly private investigators. They strike when and where they know their target is going to be.
    Coming out of court, weddings, "foonerals", wakes, children's birf-day parties - there's no event they wont shoot up.
    Actually hitting who they're after ? That's where they come up short in the batwing department.....

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope at least one nigger was shot in the muh dikk or monkey maker to avoid some future nigger felons from existing. Ya, know, since these niggers are useless and cant shoot for shit.

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger funerals can be gifts that keep on giving, but niggers need to shoot up more so that the benefits are exponential. One dead nigger becomes 5, which become 25, which become 125.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are stupid ,savage and have no scruples.Can’t aim for shit either!LOL!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone help me with the logic behind this, or should I think that as it involves niggers and thus there is no logic, and just move on?
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I hope at least one nigger was shot in the muh dikk or monkey maker to avoid some future nigger felons from existing. Ya, know, since these niggers are useless and cant shoot for shit.
    If niggers decided to "Shoot for the ute", they'd hit everything but the monkey maker.
    All hits by niggers are the results of spray-and-pray.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    Can anyone help me with the logic behind this, or should I think that as it involves niggers and thus there is no logic, and just move on?
    Nigger "Logic", such as it is, is simple - "That nigger has to go to his homie's fooneral, and dats where I'ma shoot dat muthafukka ".

22. Likes Sandy , Da'Spooktravious liked this post