Close

Likes Likes:  56
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Popeye's manager Marquez puts a beat down on she boon employee for trying to clock out early

Popeyes manager hits teen worker who reportedly tried to clock out

Find this hilarious video here:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1532084925435981825

A Popeyes manager was reportedly arrested after hitting a teen employee who reportedly wanted to clock out of work.

In the video shared online earlier this week, a man in a yellow manager’s polo argues with a female employee behind the counter. Accounts of the incident claim that she was trying to clock out.

Despite another employee’s attempts to get in between and deescalate the situation, the manager, later identified as 20-year-old Marquez Smith by local outlet WALB News, slaps the 16-year-old employee across the face.

He gets driven out from behind the counter and toward the front door of the restaurant by other employees, screaming about how “disrespectful” everyone is in the process.
    https://www.dailydot.com/irl/popeyes...r-hits-worker/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No humans were hurt in filming this Nat Geo Wild! production.

I wished there was more of a beat down. I thought all black people loved each other and are united in ending raycissims?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

I wished there was more of a beat down. I thought all black people loved each other and are united in ending raycissims?

They do all love each other! Well, until there's competition for some sheboon hoe, or someone took the last wang, or a cRapper steals another cRapper's beats, or one buckr "mad dogs" another buck at da club, or they don't get enough hot sauce with dey chiggun sangwidge. or they don't get enough crab laigs at Red Lobster, or... you know. Then it's ON.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They do all love each other! Well, until there's competition for some sheboon hoe, or someone took the last wang, or a cRapper steals another cRapper's beats, or one buckr "mad dogs" another buck at da club, or they don't get enough hot sauce with dey chiggun sangwidge. or they don't get enough crab laigs at Red Lobster, or... you know. Then it's ON.
    Tru Dat!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Tru Dat!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel cheated. I was hoping for more of a beat down.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

A pimp's gotta keep his hoes in line nomesayin?

Dumb nigger thought Popeyes was an instruction, not the name of the restaurant.

This nigger manager not only hit an employee, but a juvenile. They are about to get sued big-time. If it had been another juvenile french fry technician that did this, corporate or the franchise owner could only be held liable if they had foreknowledge that the employee was a dangerous, violent ape and hired it anyway.

Once a company hires a person on as a manager, the legal liabilities get more serious. That person is now a direct representative of the company and the company is liable for any actions that their nigger took.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers quickly resort to violence because their primitive savage monkey brains are not capable enough to rationalize as a human,therefore they restort to violence because niggers run on savage instinct.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bahahaha! This tiny midget nigger finally found someone he could unleash his feral nigger violence on. A sheboon! Lil Gary coleman lookalike nigger was tired of gettin disrespekked!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    chimp on chimp.. ain't no thang but a chiggun wang yo !... No big deal in the jungle, but funny nonetheless

too bad it wasn't Chimpcongo then we might have seen some flying lead with batwangs on the side !

linked below it is more fast food nigger mayhem... sounds like a chimper had to buy a sub from her..

it just never ends...

https://i.postimg.cc/5027Qj6G/jersey-mikes-sowboon.jpg

'I would’ve gladly lost my job and went to jail.'

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/jersey-...er-vegetables/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    'I would’ve gladly lost my job and went to jail.'

You know, I might let her take a swing at me just to watch it as it happened later.

Just one swing. Just one well documented, video recorded swing starting just before the swing. Especially the part where I'm laying on the floor chewing an Alka Seltzer and bleeding from the tiny freshly reopened razor slices strategically placed just above my hairline an hour before.

These businesses need to learn to not hire niggers. I'd consider it helping them learn and I'd call it hire edjucayshunz.

Plus, I'd like to retire early.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

That's only in Wakanda.

At the the Popeye's in Wakanda all the niggers can eat all the chiggun they want for free and get a free reach around afterwards.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

That's only in Wakanda.

At the the Popeye's in Wakanda all the niggers can eat all the chiggun they want for free and get a free reach around afterwards.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The pygmyniggerfaggot was the manager? I guess you can dress up any monkey in people clothes and pretend it's a manager.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeez...this is so full of niggerness! Pigmy yellow shirt nigger manager gets all tough-n-sheeit on a skinny sow on her sailfone. Yellow shirt? Does it think that it is some nigger version of Captain Kirk? It's funny how mini-Urkel bows up on the sheboon like it is going to be a brawl. Notice how all the other chimps immediately scurry to get in the action so that can say later how tough they were. Gotta get that 'street cred an' sheeit...'. Niggers, niggers everywhere!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to empathize with the pygmy manager. He's gotta get the chiggun cooked and sold to the negroes,
    to head off a possible chimpanzee apocalypse. You know how they get when they're denied fast food.
    Then he's getting liver-lipped by a mouthy teen ratchet, who needed a slap long before she knuckle-dragged
    herself into Popeye's. Present and future welfare mammies cannot subordinate themselves to any authority, as
    they are used to being the last word/head of household in their fucked up nigger nest. There, they are answerable
    to no one. Her mammy taught her the fambly business, and she don't need to hear nothing about anythang....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I have to empathize with the pygmy manager. He's gotta get the chiggun cooked and sold to the negroes,
    to head off a possible chimpanzee apocalypse. You know how they get when they're denied fast food.
    Then he's getting liver-lipped by a mouthy teen ratchet, who needed a slap long before she knuckle-dragged
    herself into Popeye's. Present and future welfare mammies cannot subordinate themselves to any authority, as
    they are used to being the last word/head of household in their fucked up nigger nest. There, they are answerable
    to no one. Her mammy taught her the fambly business, and she don't need to hear nothing about anythang....

This is just one of many, many Nigpocalypses created for want of a chiggun sammich. Nice how the sows teach their sowlets to behave this way.

Gotta love Tyrone there with his multiple repetitions of "Shee-itt!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This case should not take up one single minute of the taxpayer funded civil court system's time. Let the niggers sort it out among themselves jungle style.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post