Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nazifornia to Consider Reparations

The panel, whose recommendations pertain to California, also urged the creation of a special office charged with providing a pathway for financial reparations for Black residents.
    Jesus Only in California. Good grief!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/9934016002/

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Jesus Only in California. Good grief!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/9934016002/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ReparationsFunny.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	310.2 KB 
ID:	19993

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not worried about it. 35 years ago, fresh from school, we were talking about water conservation and sheeeeit. Here we are, still talking about it, now they've imposed mandatory water conservation measures. I don't care because, in reality, any normal single family household will not be able to impact any water conservation. What really matters is the agricultural community. I'm not wasteful anyway, but I'm not really caring on what happens.

This country has the power and resources to solve water problems in the West if there was enough political will. If the western states got into an agreement to build huge pipelines and reservoirs, it would be solved. Of course, the people of California must compensate Washington, Oregon, Montana, et. al. for water that comes from there. But where were we looking at, our focus?

Niggers, statewide. Equality in education, opportunities, etc. Same goes for Hispanics, both legal and illegal.

Massive illegal immigration. Yes, they become farm workers, but don't let that fool you, that they contribute their share. Really? Just to feed 4 children, illegals, and only one, the father works? That's fucked up math.

Don't forget the illegals needed to be given free healthcare and education, and with increased population, will the infrastructure just build itself, for free, with the border niggers not paying their fair share of anything?

California pisses away everything, for equality and shit. And we're still complaining there's no fucking water.

Oh yes, restrictive environmental regulations also prevent new reservoirs, and lately, rejection of new desalination plants. I'd pay more for water, than give my taxes to ungrateful little bastard illegals. The honest citizens are always last.

Back to monkey reparations: all California is talk, talk, talk. This committee was made of niggers, making policy for niggers. No one seriously would vote for this. Let's say it gets passed through some nefarious State deal, without the people approving it - I doubt anyone will give a red cent to any nigger. What's more likely to happen is more shelters for illegals.

I'm only concerned with a 40 year future horizon. Beyond that, I won't be around, and it won't be my problem. It's a shithole now, but I'm sure not as bad as 40 years from now.

And BTW niggers, last I saw you're only 13% of the population. So no, nothing for you apes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I am not worried about it. 35 years ago, fresh from school, we were talking about water conservation and sheeeeit. Here we are, still talking about it, now they've imposed mandatory water conservation measures. I don't care because, in reality, any normal single family household will not be able to impact any water conservation. What really matters is the agricultural community. I'm not wasteful anyway, but I'm not really caring on what happens.

This country has the power and resources to solve water problems in the West if there was enough political will. If the western states got into an agreement to build huge pipelines and reservoirs, it would be solved. Of course, the people of California must compensate Washington, Oregon, Montana, et. al. for water that comes from there. But where were we looking at, our focus?
    Same here in AZ. They're building a $2 billion microchip plant in what used to be the small town of Queen Creek, AZ. When I grew up there years ago, it was a small town where everyone pretty much knew each other. An idyllic nigger free town where there was no crime to speak of and plenty of room to roam. But not anymore. All the people fleeing the liberal states are coming here and now it looks like we're gonna run out of water. The rent went up 26% across the state, and in the town I live in something like 50%. I see more and more dindus every day. And liberal progressive types. The local population is pretty much out of control at this point, and people still keep moving here. Into a desert where it can hit 118 degrees in the middle of July. And it's running out of water. I need to find a new place to move to.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes Kagman, Ignatow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ReparationsFunny.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	310.2 KB 
ID:	19993

10. Likes Kagman, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When do whites get reparations for a the damage and ruination niggers have caused them over the years?I’ve had to leave NYC because of all the nigger crime in the late 80’s.I have to constantly be armed and have a video system on my home because of possible nigger crime.When do I get my reparations for the inconvenience niggers have caused me?

12. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I am not worried about it.

all California is talk, talk, talk. This committee was made of niggers, making policy for niggers. No one seriously would vote for this. Let's say it gets passed through some nefarious State deal, without the people approving it - I doubt anyone will give a red cent to any nigger. What's more likely to happen is more shelters for illegals.
    I'm only concerned with a 40 year future horizon. Beyond that, I won't be around, and it won't be my problem. It's a shithole now, but I'm sure not as bad as 40 years from now.
    I hope you're right but I fear you might be wrong. If this does happen, California will go bankrupt trying to pay for it all. Of course you know what this means if it happens.

Back in '75, NYC declared bankruptcy. They tried to rob the teacher's union pension funds to pay their debts. Of course you know that went over like a fart in church so they begged the Federal Gubbamint for a bailout. Immediately, the Dow crashed, gold $kyrocketed and shit got real, and fast! Ultimately, the teachers union ended up buying the worthless bonds after some backroom deal that we will never understand and saved NYC from default. A few days went by and President Ford (not really as bad as we were told he was) told them to pack sand, promising to veto any attempt at bailout once the teachers union money was tapped dry. He wisely saw it as a bad precedent, saying "If we go on spending more than we have, providing more benefits and more services than we can pay for, then a day of reckoning will come to Washington and the whole country just as it has to New York City.” And when “that day of reckoning comes, who will bail out the United States of America?” Wise words from a President who somehow gets only a bad footnote in history for pardoning Nixon. Maybe if he was still in office, we wouldn't have sold our kids into slavery to China.
    Ultimately, a deal was struck where Congress mandated that they lay off several thousand NYPD (like they really needed less LEO's), the NYFD, teachers and other fat slob nigger city workers.

To those who lived through it, this was a HUGE news story affecting the whole country. Skip ahead just a few short decades and DC is now saying to hell with fiscal responsibility, we'll save you! Since then, we've gone ahead and bailed out Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, AIG, Chrysler, Savings and Loans, Detroit, and yes... even NEW YORK with more than $50 billion in COVID-19 relief funds through Biden’s $1.9 Trillion COVID stimulus (stealfromus) plan.

It was once a huge deal back in the 70's. Now it's barely given more than a few minutes coverage on the news.

The same shit will happen with Gibsmefornia if they pass this shit. It won't be measured in billion$, either.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes Whitey Ford, Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I hope you're right but I fear you might be wrong. If this does happen, California will go bankrupt trying to pay for it all. Of course you know what this means if it happens.

Back in '75, NYC declared bankruptcy. They tried to rob the teacher's union pension funds to pay their debts. Of course you know that went over like a fart in church so they begged the Federal Gubbamint for a bailout. Immediately, the Dow crashed, gold $kyrocketed and shit got real, and fast! Ultimately, the teachers union ended up buying the worthless bonds after some backroom deal that we will never understand and saved NYC from default. A few days went by and President Ford (not really as bad as we were told he was) told them to pack sand, promising to veto any attempt at bailout once the teachers union money was tapped dry. He wisely saw it as a bad precedent, saying "If we go on spending more than we have, providing more benefits and more services than we can pay for, then a day of reckoning will come to Washington and the whole country just as it has to New York City.” And when “that day of reckoning comes, who will bail out the United States of America?” Wise words from a President who somehow gets only a bad footnote in history for pardoning Nixon. Maybe if he was still in office, we wouldn't have sold our kids into slavery to China.
    Ultimately, a deal was struck where Congress mandated that they lay off several thousand NYPD (like they really needed less LEO's), the NYFD, teachers and other fat slob nigger city workers.

To those who lived through it, this was a HUGE news story affecting the whole country. Skip ahead just a few short decades and DC is now saying to hell with fiscal responsibility, we'll save you! Since then, we've gone ahead and bailed out Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, AIG, Chrysler, Savings and Loans, Detroit, and yes... even NEW YORK with more than $50 billion in COVID-19 relief funds through Biden’s $1.9 Trillion COVID stimulus (stealfromus) plan.

It was once a huge deal back in the 70's. Now it's barely given more than a few minutes coverage on the news.

The same shit will happen with Gibsmefornia if they pass this shit. It won't be measured in billion$, either.
    Let's say CA passes this nigger fantasy. Not only the taxpayers of CA chip in for the reparations, but I'm sure they will try to squeeze anything from the racist tyrannical businesses in CA. In turn, the same companies will charge everyone more, so everyone in our country will be chipping in for the nigger fund. I don't think the country as a whole want that kind of nonsense. 500+ pages of why they need more gibs, how to finance it, are all fantasies that cannot be executed. And how do they determine which nigger came from slaves? How about half breeds? 1% nigger? No way can that ever be ascertained! Will niggers voluntarily give up their blood for DNA analysis? Never, because if they did that, they'd be tied to a crime, or that will prove parentage of niglets. Like I said, lots of gab, impossible to execute, and even enforce.

CA wants to show off we be progressive and shit, sounds good, but as long as niggers are 13%, they won't have enough votes.

I might add, half breeds get 50% reparations, 50% will come from the human beastiality whore parent. They cancel each other, so nothing for the sprogs!

The first step, and I'm watching this, is the increased scrutiny of that negress who bought a $6 million home from BLM proceeds. That just shows niggers just want to steal, in a more "legal" way.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

17. Likes tweakstick liked this post