Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    EverydayNeverEnds
    Chimpout Guest

Watch it ! Al-Jazeera - Anti-Muslim hate songs are growing in popularity in India

Check this out from Al-Jazeera

Anti-Muslim hate songs are growing in popularity in India
    "You are not human, you are butchers; it’s enough of Hindu-Muslim brotherhood."
    Be sure to watch the video

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status...93443828953090

2. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're slime.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was why India was partitioned into fucking Paki-stan and Bangladesh. Muslims should not even move to India. Isn't freedom of speech great? So what if they sing their distaste for the goat fuckers? It's their country! They don't want to tolerate hijabs, burkas, Koran, mosques, anything Islamic. That's true democracy, to speak your mind freely. How could it be hate if they just want to protect their millenia-old ways?

It's ironic that we can't say, as these Hindus do, that Islam has no place in America/Western countries. They are not our kind, they think differently, and they don't want to change. Fuck Islam and all cameljocks.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muzzies are damn near tied with my hatred for niggers. They're stone-aged savages.

Ever see an actual beheading? I made the mistake of watching one once and have regretted it since then. The image and screams are stuck in my head to this day.

Fuck muslims and allah, piss be upon him.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    They are not our kind, they think differently, and they don't want to change. Fuck Islam and all cameljocks.
    There actually is a section of the bible that discusses a similar issue.

2 Maccabees 6:18-31 (Good News Translation)

18 There was an elderly and highly respected teacher of the Law by the name of Eleazar, whose mouth was being forced open to make him eat pork. 19-20 But he preferred an honorable death rather than a life of disgrace. So he spit out the meat and went willingly to the place of torture, showing how people should have courage to refuse unclean food, even if it costs them their lives. 21-22 Those in charge of the sacrifice had been friends of Eleazar for a long time, and because of this friendship they told him privately to bring meat that was lawful for him to eat. He need only pretend to eat the pork, they said, and in this way he would not be put to death.

23 But Eleazar made a decision worthy of his gray hair and advanced age. All his life he had lived in perfect obedience to God's holy laws, so he replied, Kill me, here and now. 24 Such deception is not worthy of a man of my years. Many young people would think that I had denied my faith after I was ninety years old. 25 If I pretended to eat this meat, just to live a little while longer, it would bring shame and disgrace on me and lead many young people astray. 26 For the present I might be able to escape what you could do to me, but whether I live or die, I cannot escape Almighty God. 27 If I die bravely now, it will show that I deserved my long life. 28 It will also set a good example of the way young people should be willing and glad to die for our sacred and respected laws.

As soon as he said these things, he went[a] off to be tortured, 29 and the very people who had treated him kindly a few minutes before, now turned against him, because they thought he had spoken like a madman. 30 When they had beaten him almost to the point of death, he groaned and said,

The Lord possesses all holy knowledge. He knows I could have escaped these terrible sufferings and death, yet he also knows that I gladly suffer these things, because I fear him.

31 So Eleazar died. But his courageous death was remembered as a glorious example, not only by young people, but by the entire nation as well.
    The issue I have with the situation in question is that Eleazar was given an opportunity to live among the people of his community in peace and safety if he pretended to eat the pork, but he refused to do even that, preferring to literally die for his principles. That kind of stubbornness is literally the sort of thing that can cause a society to turn against someone. I mean, that sort of specific situation ("eat the pork or we're going to fuck you up") tends to be somewhat uncommon in the USA these days, especially since someone can just say they are vegetarian or whatever to temporarily skate around the issue without creating suspicion, but what I'm really trying to get at is the general core theme.

The theme being that someone would literally prefer to die rather than adapt to the laws of their host's lands.

That is the sort of thing that can genuinely create hostility, especially if they are the sort of person that intends to enter foreign lands as a conqueror (*cough*sandniggers*cough*). Take, for example, the general attitude of niggers in the USA. For the last century or so, despite being given civil rights, freedom, equality, and equity in the form of affirmative action, they still perceive their relationship with non-blacks as an antagonistic one. Their ancestors were guests, and they were provided with things not found in Africa, then or now: food, water, clothing, houses, jobs, and a sense of meaning and purpose. And now in the modern day, they act like Eleazar, and we have all seen it during their BLM "protests" when they were burning, looting, and murdering for almost a decade straight. They hate the White man's culture, and they would literally rather die before adopting it. The negro refuses to learn proper english, it refuses to learn proper social etiquette, it thinks it must always be antagonistic with all law enforcement officers (even when it hasn't committed a crime or it is not suspected of having committed a crime), it hates white people and non-black people of color, it thinks it is entitled to everything that other people have whether it has earned those things or not, it refuses to learn from its mistakes, and it has no humility.

There are many other issues that niggers have, but I'd like to focus on that last one: humility. Many niggers know that they are inferior, if not an entirely different species from humankind, but they choose not to accept this and they choose not to do things that may improve their lives. Humans have spent the better part of a century trying to make things better for them, but every effort has failed, in large part because they lack the genetic capability to be like us. On average, most coloreds have an IQ of 85 or less, and most suffer from at least one severe mental illness, like schizophrenia, or they are unable to master any languages (which makes communication, the bedrock of civilized society, almost impossible for them). And they know this. Instead of being willing to act as a subservient lower class, they want to pretend that they are our equals or our superiors (LOL), and this just leads to conflict and strife. If niggers were willing to accept their inferiority and allowed us to treat them as they deserve to be treated, there would be far fewer problems in the USA.

These failures of niggers, and their desire to keep repeating these failures is, in my opinion, a form of madness or severe mental illness, and what makes it worse is when so-called niggerlovers play along with these games, because when humans pretend that niggers are human, but the niggers themselves know that they are not human, the nigs will eventually get angry and rebel against the attempts at indoctrination. I think the only true solution in cases like this is segregation, in a form similar to the old jim crow laws, or true segregation, where niggers and others like them that do not want to become a part of the American melting pot are sent to other countries or continents, like Africa or the Middle East.

When my grandfather came here over a century ago, he didn't speak any english, so what did he do? He made an effort to learn proper American english. He even served in the Army during WW 2 and did some fighting in Germany. After the war, he settled down, started a business, got married, and had some kids. Even without knowing where he came from, or much else about him, I doubt many Americans would say that he was the kind of immigrant that they wouldn't want in their country. It probably also helped that he was white, a christian, and a law abiding citizen (as far as I know).

This nation was built by Americans, for Americans and people that want to become Americans, not invaders. Especially not invaders that want to fundamentally change what makes this country what it is. It may not be even remotely close to being perfect, but it sure as hell is better than a lot of other nations. Or at least it was better a couple of years ago; Joe Biden has really fucked a lot of shit up in 2 years. I kinda wandered off topic from my own topic in this post... sorry. Um, anyway, that's pretty much all I wanted to say.