Close

Likes Likes:  48
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in the mountains. Sometimes, I wander into villages in search of food.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi. This is a place for me

Hi everyone. I live in the deep south and I can't stand niggers. To be clear, I have little problems with black people who have jobs, are respectful, pull their weight, and have manners, a sense of values, and morality. I can tolerate them for a short time and would even help one in need; but once they cross the line and begin acting like feral parasitic beasts, I have no more use for them. Where I live, the ratio of decent black people to niggers is about 1:20, and that's ,me being generous and pushing it on a really good day (probably more like 1:50). I work in the public school system and everywhere I go, it's more and more niggery behavior. Their "culture" (if that's what you want to call it) is completely screwed. I can tell you all sorts of stories of situations I've encountered, about how things are dumbed down severely for them and even then, they still can't get it together to do what they should do. In fact, it was this very reason why I started looking for a forum like this where I can vent about it.

I plan on being here for a while and hopefully I will be able to view other areas of the forum and share some stuff with everyone.

Best regards to everyone here. It is nice to know I am among like-minded people.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, friend!

3. Likes Bearman, Kagman, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearman View Post
    Hi everyone. I live in the deep south and I can't stand niggers. To be clear, I have little problems with black people who have jobs, are respectful, pull their weight, and have manners, a sense of values, and morality. ...
    First, WELCOME.... I felt the same way... This place is for me.... Anyway... Do send a pic of one of these magic-monkeys... I'm not sure I've ever seen one. I grew up within sight of NYC and the only niggers I've ever met would steal you blind and slit your throat for good measure if they could get away with it... And it now appears the apes can get away with it.... Monkeys are running rough-shod over the entire nation and we've got humans saying such behavior is to be expected and even accepted...

I'm not sure who's worse. The monkey POS we know or the humans who coddle them

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I will share a lot as time passes. You wouldn't believe the things that are done to accommodate them in school here in the south. My gf works for a different school district in all-negro schools. A vast majority of the students she evaluates are mentally retarded. And just in case someone reading gets the wrong idea (not that anyone would), being evaluated for special education does not equate to having some sort of intellectual disability. We have many students who receive special education services due to reasons unrelated to intellectual abilities. These niglets are just plain dumb.

7. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will share a lot as time passes. You wouldn't believe the things that are done to accommodate them in school here in the south. My gf works for a different school district in all-negro schools. A vast majority of the students she evaluates are mentally retarded. And just in case someone reading gets the wrong idea (not that anyone would), being evaluated for special education does not equate to having some sort of intellectual disability. We have many students who receive special education services due to reasons unrelated to intellectual abilities. These niglets are just plain dumb.
    I've worked in education as well.. On the front line. And I certainly was face to face with teenapers all too often. I got sick of it and pulled up stakes. Moved to parts that had no niggers with some of my students having never seen one. What a complete joy to 'work' there!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... These niglets are just plain dumb.
    Hard data bears that out....

https://www.amren.com/blog/2019/11/r...-in-20-charts/

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Bearman. You will enjoy being here.

There was a time I tried to be open minded and didn't hate niggers. A co-worker and supposed friend eventually turned out to be a nigger. Thereon, lucky I wasn't hurt, I decided to be as far from niggers as possible. And I feel safer.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember those days too though there was always a healthy disdain for them for most of my life. It seems that as I have gotten older--and especially since I quit all social media and watching anything related to current events---that I have become even more bitter to their kind. Everywhere I go, it's another reminder of all that is wrong with society. I recently re-watched the old 80s movie Dead Poets Society with my 17 year old daughter. I remember pausing it at an early scene where a) all the students in the classroom of the school not only wore proper attire to school but stood up almost at attention with the teacher entered the room, and b) there were no niggers anywhere. I told her that I really wish the youth today in our southern schools (as well as elsewhere probably) showed that much respect to their elders and then pointed out how there wasn't one black person (nigger, but I don't speak that way in front of my daughter because I'm not a fcking nigger) in the entire movie. She understood where I was going with that.

I remember my mother always telling me when I was a boy about what her father, my grandfather, used to say after the (((civil rights))) protests concluded: Everything is going to change now. He was so incredibly right. We could literally sit and enjoy a drink or three and chat for hours on this.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember those days too though there was always a healthy disdain for them for most of my life. It seems that as I have gotten older--and especially since I quit all social media and watching anything related to current events---that I have become even more bitter to their kind. Everywhere I go, it's another reminder of all that is wrong with society.

First off, welcome aboard, fellow Southerner.

Yours is a common story shared by many here. I too, have grown more weary of them with each passing day. Part of the reason for this is the fact that they are emboldened to behave as their natural, feral selves as our tolerance of them grows due to media lies, (mis)educational system brainwashing and government force. The other reason for our growing collective intolerance is the simple wisdom which comes with age for those of us blessed with it. Some humans will never have wisdom due to their hatred of the truth. Some are humble enough to seek it. King Solomon had to ask for it. Either way, it takes courage to accept the truth for those who have been lied to. It's simply easier for most people to go on believing lies than to change their mindset and accept/admit that they were wrong. I liken it to teaching an old dog new tricks. It can be done, but the dog has to be willing to learn and the teacher has to be willing to teach it.

Enjoy the site friend,
    Tweakstick
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome friend, grab a whip and have at it.

21. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone. I live in the deep south and I can't stand niggers. To be clear, I have little problems with black people who have jobs, are respectful, pull their weight, and have manners, a sense of values, and morality. I can tolerate them for a short time and would even help one in need; but once they cross the line and begin acting like feral parasitic beasts, I have no more use for them. Where I live, the ratio of decent black people to niggers is about 1:20, and that's ,me being generous and pushing it on a really good day (probably more like 1:50). I work in the public school system and everywhere I go, it's more and more niggery behavior. Their "culture" (if that's what you want to call it) is completely screwed. I can tell you all sorts of stories of situations I've encountered, about how things are dumbed down severely for them and even then, they still can't get it together to do what they should do. In fact, it was this very reason why I started looking for a forum like this where I can vent about it.

I plan on being here for a while and hopefully I will be able to view other areas of the forum and share some stuff with everyone.

Best regards to everyone here. It is nice to know I am among like-minded people.
    Welcome!!

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome comrade. This site is frequently referred to as the ultimate nigger survival guide.

What you may learn here has the potential to change the outcome of your life, through education and developing an understanding for the fierce and unrelenting disdain the negro upholds for you and your ilk.

Remember....trust a black, end up in a sack. Be safe friend !

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

25. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Bear Man, our educational system has been ruined by pandering to those retarded thugs. Niggers ruined so many schools with their subhuman ways. We need a whole category about niggers and skools! You should run that one.

27. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I don’t disagree with you completely.But,a nigger is a nigger! Eventually they’ll do something niggery. It’s just a matter of time. You can take the beast out of the jungle, but you can’t take the jungle out of the beast!

29. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I don’t disagree with you completely.But,a nigger is a nigger! Eventually they’ll do something niggery. It’s just a matter of time. You can take the beast out of the jungle, but you can’t take the jungle out of the beast!
    A nigger is ALWAYS uncaged James ! You are very right !!

31. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    A nigger is ALWAYS uncaged James ! You are very right !!
    I remember when I used to be a service manager at Firestone tire in CT many years back. We had a fucking nigger named Leroy who was a tire changer. It always listened and was a good boi. The mechanics bragged that it was better than the white tire changers. It was a magic nigger for sure!
    On Thursdays (payday)everyone would get their check and sign it. Yours truly would go down to Webster bank and cash everyone’s check and bring back their cash.Tge guys would go lock it downstairs in their locker with their street clothes..
    One Thursday afternoon, I had a tire job that had to be done quick. Leroy was nowhere to be found. One of the mechanics said he was going down to the locker room and would look for him. 10 minutes go by no Leeroy ,no mechanic!
    I go down there a little pissed now figuring they’re both smoking a fucking joint (everyone on the crew got high). I get in the basement and I hear yelling. I run in there and the mechanic is beating the fuck out of Leroy on the ground.
    Turns out, Leroy was going to steal everyone’s paycheck except mine, because I don’t trust niggers. My money was in my front pocket right next to my nut sack where it’s safe,LOL!
    Anyway, we beat the fuck out of Leroy and fired it! But that’s a good nigger for you.It waited till the right moment and then it made it’s move. You’re never safe with a nigger.They can turn on you at any moment.

33. Likes Tar Remover, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I remember when I used to be a service manager at Firestone tire in CT many years back. We had a fucking nigger named Leroy who was a tire changer. It always listened and was a good boi. The mechanics bragged that it was better than the white tire changers. It was a magic nigger for sure!
    On Thursdays (payday)everyone would get their check and sign it. Yours truly would go down to Webster bank and cash everyone’s check and bring back their cash.Tge guys would go lock it downstairs in their locker with their street clothes..
    One Thursday afternoon, I had a tire job that had to be done quick. Leroy was nowhere to be found. One of the mechanics said he was going down to the locker room and would look for him. 10 minutes go by no Leeroy ,no mechanic!
    I go down there a little pissed now figuring they’re both smoking a fucking joint (everyone on the crew got high). I get in the basement and I hear yelling. I run in there and the mechanic is beating the fuck out of Leroy on the ground.
    Turns out, Leroy was going to steal everyone’s paycheck except mine, because I don’t trust niggers. My money was in my front pocket right next to my nut sack where it’s safe,LOL!
    Anyway, we beat the fuck out of Leroy and fired it! But that’s a good nigger for you.It waited till the right moment and then it made it’s move. You’re never safe with a nigger.They can turn on you at any moment.
    Niggers never stop reminding you why they are black !

35. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME, Bearman! Grab up a stick and start bashing some monkeys!

37. Likes Jim Crow liked this post