Hi everyone. I live in the deep south and I can't stand niggers. To be clear, I have little problems with black people who have jobs, are respectful, pull their weight, and have manners, a sense of values, and morality. I can tolerate them for a short time and would even help one in need; but once they cross the line and begin acting like feral parasitic beasts, I have no more use for them. Where I live, the ratio of decent black people to niggers is about 1:20, and that's ,me being generous and pushing it on a really good day (probably more like 1:50). I work in the public school system and everywhere I go, it's more and more niggery behavior. Their "culture" (if that's what you want to call it) is completely screwed. I can tell you all sorts of stories of situations I've encountered, about how things are dumbed down severely for them and even then, they still can't get it together to do what they should do. In fact, it was this very reason why I started looking for a forum like this where I can vent about it.

I plan on being here for a while and hopefully I will be able to view other areas of the forum and share some stuff with everyone.

Best regards to everyone here. It is nice to know I am among like-minded people.