Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hungry nigger stampede kills 31 at nigerian niggerchurch food hand out

Wait in line patiently for the food niggers! Or maybe not.

31 Dead In Stampede At Nigeria Church Food Event

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9OOw-Yh5t_M

Abuja, Nigeria: More than 30 people were killed in southern Nigeria Saturday after a stampede erupted during a crowded church charity event where food was being distributed.
    Shoes and slippers lay scattered on the ground after the disaster in Port Harcourt city in southern Rivers State when people tried to force their way into the event, police and witnesses said.

A local Kings Assembly church organisation was offering food and gifts for the impoverished at the Port Harcourt Polo Club when a "mammoth" crowd got out of control, Rivers State police said.

"Unfortunately, the crowd became tumultuous and uncontrollable, and all efforts made by the organisers to bring sanity proved abortive," the police said in a statement.

"A total of 31 persons lost their lives in the stampede."
    https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/31-d...-event-3018788
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Nig Zero liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone posted this in the Visitor's forum and I lamented the lack of a video, so it's nice to see these ones but frustrating that they blurred out the daid nogs.

Even when animals stampede they don't trample each other the way niggers do.

Mr. Nwachukwu certainly had an insightful observation about this fun event. I guess he did, since I can't understand one garbled Niggerian bix nooded word.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think chimpcongo is able to surpass 30 killed noggs on any given weekend! And I’m sure if you had a local Chicago KFC offer a first 100 nigger a free bucket O chiggun,you could easily quadruple that number! In fact, I think it would be the biggest nigger on nigger massacre in history!

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing that struck me about these videos wasn't that the niggers were trampling each other for food. They do that at (c)rap festabullz here in the states just to get closer to the stage. What struck me was the fact that not a damn one of them looked unhealthy or starving. The sheboons were all size 16 and some much higher in my estimation. These were not Starvin' Marvin niggers like you see in Haiti or other countries. These were well fed, healthy violent savage niggers who refuse to wait in line for food paid for by YT's - no different than our niggers at a KFC.

Thus, the hongy hippos gif...
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait till the food shortage starts here....
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post