Close

Likes Likes:  60
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Did you ever watch "Bewitched"? I grew up watching reruns every summer afternoon, until the show was ruined for me by a horrible niggerloving episode. A prospective client goes to Darren's home and meets Tabitha's niglet friend. The niglet says it and Tabitha are sisters, and the client decides to pull his account because he thinks Darren is an oildriller. Then Samantha plants an absolutely terrible curse of a spell on the client, making him see everyone as a nigger, including himself when he looks in a mirror. I would have sooner offed myself too.
    Obviously, they were saying that it's merely skin colour that differentiates niggers from us.

I've watched quite a few of MeTV's old shows. Have you noticed a lot of the nigs in old shows were mostly all part-white (NEVER the ape-like ones spouting bixnood), had vaguely human features and the sows sported Diana Ross wigs, to try and de-nig them a bit? The exceptions were "famous" niggers, like Sambo Davis or Lou Rawls, whose nigger-ness could not be played down.

That was the era of cibbil rights. A lot of shows, even Westerns, got on the "Niggers are wonderful human beings and treated badly, but see? We love niggers so much we'll portray them as superior to us!" bandwagon.

At least one token nigger got crammed into nearly every show, but only mythical educated, upper-class, kind, wise, sympathetic, caring, understanding niggers, who always had impeccable grammar. In other words, "Unicorn niggers".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you ever watch "Bewitched"? I grew up watching reruns every summer afternoon, until the show was ruined for me by a horrible niggerloving episode. A prospective client goes to Darren's home and meets Tabitha's niglet friend. The niglet says it and Tabitha are sisters, and the client decides to pull his account because he thinks Darren is an oildriller. Then Samantha plants an absolutely terrible curse of a spell on the client, making him see everyone as a nigger, including himself when he looks in a mirror. I would have sooner offed myself too.
    I have such fond memories of that show! To think it was 'niggered' by filthy, America-despising Hollyweird liberals is disturbing even now. Luckily, I never saw that episode even in syndication. Bewitched originally aired in the mid to late 60's... A different time altogether. Niggers, although dangerous, knew their place and humans were smart enough to keep them there.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter what you dress it up as...no matter what job you give it...no matter where it lives, what it drives, who it hangs around with, a NIGGER is ALWAYS a NIGGER. No amount of pixie dust or Hollywood movie magic can change that inescapable fact. A NIGGER is ALWAYS a NIGGER. It won $10M? It was probably pissed away within 6 months. I have no fucks to give about his sow who got capped. She probably deserved it. What makes me smile is that there is now one less nigger who will ever fling its poo on society ever again.

FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

6. Likes Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    She was shot in the back of the head, naturally. Nigger marksmanship.
    Had to have been suicide.

8. Likes jenkemfactory, Sandy , IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    No matter how large a gift falls into a nigger's lap, the nigger will find some way to fuck it all up and piss it all away. That's the only "magical" thing about niggers.
    Knee grow Copperfield.

10. Likes Sandy , Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Knee grow Copperfield.
    If DC could make the Statue of Liberty disappear, could he make all niggers disappear and end the trick right there?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If DC could make the Statue of Liberty disappear, could he make all niggers disappear and end the trick right there?
    If Kneegrow Cottonfield could make the Statue of Liberty disappear, could we catch him before he took the pieces to the local recycling center for crack money?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes Kagman liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12