Close

Likes Likes:  60
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ol' buck wins 10M$, caps his hoe, off to NU for life

A North Carolina silverback who won a $10 million lottery prize in 2017 has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole in the 2020 fatal shooting of his hoe.

The News & Observer reports that Michael Todd Hill, 54, of Leland, was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced Friday in the killing of 23-year-old Keonna Graham of Navassa. Graham was reported missing on July 20, 2020. She was later found dead in a hotel with a gunshot wound to the back of the head.
    Old enough to be her Grandpap, in the Niggroe species.

Only niggers could fail this hard. Oh, well - the money is probably all gone anyway which was why the little slut was sexting other bucks.

https://news.yahoo.com/north-carolin...183839692.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Anastasia, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Old enough to be her Grandpap, in the Niggroe species.

Only niggers could fail this hard. Oh, well - the money is probably all gone anyway which was why the little slut was sexting other bucks.

https://news.yahoo.com/north-carolin...183839692.html
    So true. The old buck won in 2017, so that money is soooo gone on hoes, rims, gold teef, hoopties, and chiggin wangs.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter how large a gift falls into a nigger's lap, the nigger will find some way to fuck it all up and piss it all away. That's the only "magical" thing about niggers.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger can have all the money in the world.But it’s still a nigger!

8. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    No matter how large a gift falls into a nigger's lap, the nigger will find some way to fuck it all up and piss it all away. That's the only "magical" thing about niggers.
    Niggerdini makes millions disappear!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    A nigger can have all the money in the world.But it’s still a nigger!
    That's what I always say, Oprah, you may be a billionaire, but to us, you will always be a nigger, and your money won't change you into a decent human. As far as I know, there's no technology yet to turn nigger genes into human genes. And, it would be unethical for the FDA to approve such a machine.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That's what I always say, Oprah, you may be a billionaire, but to us, you will always be a nigger, and your money won't change you into a decent human. As far as I know, there's no technology yet to turn nigger genes into human genes. And, it would be unethical for the FDA to approve such a machine.
    No matter how rich they are,all niggers would love to be human!

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She was shot in the back of the head, naturally. Nigger marksmanship.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...54... Old enough to be her Grandpap,
    Grandpap??? I'm amazed the stenchbeast does not have great grand sprog.. Do the math... jizzing out niglets starting at 16 (or younger) with sows fecund at 12 at the oldest... Niggers are like cockroaches... And we get to pay for them.

SCOTUS Justice Holmes wise words should be applied here: '3 generations of imbeciles are enough' Sterilize them!!!

And I do agree you and others... Every penny of that 10 mill was spent within 6 months. And it's not just lucky street nogs who squander... Having a smaller frontal lobe limits the ability to plan ahead.. to consider the ramifications of actions taken now...

Here's a list of dozens of nig-nogs once awash in cash now on the White Man's dole...

https://www.bet.com/photo-gallery/uf...t-broke/rqk5ky

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have the reverse Midas touch....everything those shitty, hairy paws has the misfortune to touch turns into shit faster than a bat wing from hell ! Niggers aren't cut out for the modern world. They need to be shipped back to Wakanda to live the nigger dream life as soon as can be arranged !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter how rich they are,all niggers would love to be human!

Many years ago I caught a few minutes of cartoon nigger Chris Rock doing standup. He was telling the audience that no YT would ever trade places with him "and I'm RICH!" He added, "Not even a Puerto Rican dishwasher would trade places with me."

Gotta admit, he was dead right about that. Niggers may all want to be human, but no human wants to be a nigger even if 10 million dollars (or a hundred million dollars) comes with it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes Jim Crow, Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many years ago I caught a few minutes of cartoon nigger Chris Rock doing standup. He was telling the audience that no YT would ever trade places with him "and I'm RICH!" He added, "Not even a Puerto Rican dishwasher would trade places with me."
    I had a chat with that awful little nigger once. The spook reacted to me with the ' what-chu want cracka ' nigger-tude. I went up to it and started a conversation with it when it had nowhere to go out of intrigue, so the nigger was all mine for 60 seconds - and YES, I proved myself right ! Can't unig a nig !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I had a chat with that awful little nigger once. The spook reacted to me with the ' what-chu want cracka ' nigger-tude. I went up to it and started a conversation with it when it had nowhere to go out of intrigue, so the nigger was all mine for 60 seconds - and YES, I proved myself right ! Can't unig a nig !

I'm curious - what on earth did you talk about? Did you inform him you wouldn't trade places with him no matter nigger-rich he is?

26. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotta admit, he was dead right about that. Niggers may all want to be human, but no human wants to be a nigger even if 10 million dollars (or a hundred million dollars) comes with it.
    True! No respectable human like you or I would not ever want to be a nigger.Not for all the money in the world! We’d rather not exist!But,there are many self loathing,mentally ill liberal cuck boys who would do it in a NY minute.For free!

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    True! No respectable human like you or I would not ever want to be a nigger.Not for all the money in the world! We’d rather not exist!But,there are many self loathing,mentally ill liberal cuck boys who would do it in a NY minute.For free!

I would rather die than get up and see a 300lb Shaniqua in a rachet wig looking back at me in the mirror. There would be no point in living.

30. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus, Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've always been skeptical about these allegedly ultra-rich millionaires. Democrats have stupidly claimed that Trump overstates his wealth, with some claiming he's worth only $100 million, yet he flies on his own 757 and owns hard assets of immense and easily estimated value. On the other hand, we see Winfrey, Jay-Z de Bootlips, the Kartrashians, going around wasting money but showing nothing tangible beyond houses and cars. If you offered me a nigger's former $100 million home for free, I would value it so little after a nigger lived in it, that my concern would be how much I'd have to pay to raze the land, get priests from a dozen different denominations to pray and do exorcisms, then sell the land.

Amusingly enough, I had to Google how to properly dash-a Bootlips' cRapper name, and here's an article gushing over how rich an sheeit the nigger is.

Jay-Z co-owns Armand de Brignac, a champagne company with Moet Hennessey Louis Vuitton (LVMH). According to Forbes, Armand de Brignac is worth $310 million. In 2021, Jay-Z announced he would sell half of his champagne company, Ace of Spades, to LVMH. Forbes estimated that the gold-bottled champagne value stood at $640 million.
    This doesn't say how much the nigger and its money-laundering homies paid in the first place, and whatever "Forbes estimated" doesn't mean a thing.

Another brilliant venture for Jay-Z is D’Usse Cognac, which he co-owns with Bacardi. D’Usse is worth over $100 million; it sells for $30 a bottle. In 2021, Sotheby’s had an exceptional 50 rare bottles of the brand. One of these rarities included a crystal, diamond-shaped decanter. The 50 bottles auctioned for approximately $24,000 to $75,000 per bottle.
    The nigger "co-owns" but at what percentage? Half? Five percent?

So those 50 bottles sold for a maximum of $3.75 million in a one-time event. Diamonds sell regularly at mega-value auctions for that much and more. Supposedly the auctions of D'Usse bottles are to raise money for the nigger's "foundation," meaning it and its homies siphon money from it.

The former rapper also owns stakes in Uber worth $70 million and $100 million in Tidal, a Scandinavian streaming service, according to Gem Tracks. The musician–turned–businessman has shares in Sweetgreen, a salad chain, and an insurance company, Ethos.
    I've never heard of this "Gem Tracks." What are they, trash celeb gossip like TMZ? Sweetgreen is publicly traded, so "has shares" is no big deal. So would many other people. Ethos is a private company, so there's no way to determine how big the nigger's true stake is. Talk is cheap, and niggerbabble is always worth zero.

Jay-Z owns the master recordings and publishing rights to his music, worth approximately $95 million. The man owns several $50 million mansions and a massive art collection worth $70 million as of 2019. Roc Nation is Jay-Z’s entertainment company he started over 10 years ago with Live Nation. The company represents top stars via its sports agency and record label.
    Overpriced music, mansions now worth 1/10 of the face value, overpriced art, and another money laundering venture. I will grant that this nigger is smarter than the rest, because its real worth is still from drugs, just on a bigger scale, and all these businesses are needed to make the money look legit.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...do-music.html/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

32. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would rather die than get up and see a 300lb Shaniqua in a rachet wig looking back at me in the mirror. There would be no point in living.
    Did you ever watch "Bewitched"? I grew up watching reruns every summer afternoon, until the show was ruined for me by a horrible niggerloving episode. A prospective client goes to Darren's home and meets Tabitha's niglet friend. The niglet says it and Tabitha are sisters, and the client decides to pull his account because he thinks Darren is an oildriller. Then Samantha plants an absolutely terrible curse of a spell on the client, making him see everyone as a nigger, including himself when he looks in a mirror. I would have sooner offed myself too.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

34. Likes Anastasia, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Did you ever watch "Bewitched"? I grew up watching reruns every summer afternoon, until the show was ruined for me by a horrible niggerloving episode. A prospective client goes to Darren's home and meets Tabitha's niglet friend. The niglet says it and Tabitha are sisters, and the client decides to pull his account because he thinks Darren is an oildriller. Then Samantha plants an absolutely terrible curse of a spell on the client, making him see everyone as a nigger, including himself when he looks in a mirror. I would have sooner offed myself too.
    That just exposes the hypocrisy and stupidity of nigger-lovers. They want to sell the message that "niggers be awesome an sheeit," but they're also saying that the worst curse that can happen to a white man is being turned into a nigger!

36. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    That just exposes the hypocrisy and stupidity of nigger-lovers. They want to sell the message that "niggers be awesome an sheeit," but they're also saying that the worst curse that can happen to a white man is being turned into a nigger!
    When the client runs out and everyone wonders what happened, Samantha said he was dreaming of a black Christmas. Then the client comes back and admits he's a racist, as a lesson to white America of how niggers are just like us, and every white person (except a witch and her family) is a horrible closet racist. This episode was broadcast over 51 years ago but could have easily been today.

Here we go, an upload of reasonable quality, if you can stomach it. But wouldn't this episode today be called "racist" because of the blackface?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hnpm4

38. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course we know the FDA would never do anything unethical - unless there is money to be made and kicked back to Fauchi. As far as I know, there is no money to be made in transniggerism. 
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

40. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast