Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Did you ever watch "Bewitched"? I grew up watching reruns every summer afternoon, until the show was ruined for me by a horrible niggerloving episode. A prospective client goes to Darren's home and meets Tabitha's niglet friend. The niglet says it and Tabitha are sisters, and the client decides to pull his account because he thinks Darren is an oildriller. Then Samantha plants an absolutely terrible curse of a spell on the client, making him see everyone as a nigger, including himself when he looks in a mirror. I would have sooner offed myself too.
Obviously, they were saying that it's merely skin colour that differentiates niggers from us.

I've watched quite a few of MeTV's old shows. Have you noticed a lot of the nigs in old shows were mostly all part-white (NEVER the ape-like ones spouting bixnood), had vaguely human features and the sows sported Diana Ross wigs, to try and de-nig them a bit? The exceptions were "famous" niggers, like Sambo Davis or Lou Rawls, whose nigger-ness could not be played down.

That was the era of cibbil rights. A lot of shows, even Westerns, got on the "Niggers are wonderful human beings and treated badly, but see? We love niggers so much we'll portray them as superior to us!" bandwagon.

At least one token nigger got crammed into nearly every show, but only mythical educated, upper-class, kind, wise, sympathetic, caring, understanding niggers, who always had impeccable grammar. In other words, "Unicorn niggers".