Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Track and field lezboon got abused by her Jamaican ho

Even lezzie niggers engage in nigger foreplay. This is the boon that was in the news last summer because it was suspended from the Olympics for smoking weed.

https://www.theroot.com/shacarri-ric...-ad-1848990586

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Even lezzie niggers engage in nigger foreplay. This is the boon that was in the news last summer because it was suspended from the Olympics for smoking weed.

https://www.theroot.com/shacarri-ric...-ad-1848990586
    The incidence of domestic violence between gay partners is very high. Throw niggers and especially lezzie sheboons into the mix and it's no doubt off the scales. We know how vicious sows are. They fight each other like wild beasts at the drop of a hat and it's no holds barred. One big fat sheboon on my court shows, while battling, bit her lezzie nigress partner so badly on her immense udder the sowpotomus had to visit the ER. Disgusting, filthy beasts.

That Olympic sheboon's cheap, rachet lace-front wig isn't working for her. I guess they're so angry because they want to look white and they can't.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite lezboon story was the one where two niggerdyke sow WNBA tree hockey players who were "married" to each other (shows what a fucking joke gay "marriage" is) committed domestic violence (category N chimpouts) on each other and were both arrested. One of them was named Glory (Hole) something, and the other is Brittney Griner, who's still locked up in Russia on drug charges (LOL).

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    My favorite lezboon story was the one where two niggerdyke sow WNBA tree hockey players who were "married" to each other (shows what a fucking joke gay "marriage" is) committed domestic violence (category N chimpouts) on each other and were both arrested. One of them was named Glory (Hole) something, and the other is Brittney Griner, who's still locked up in Russia on drug charges (LOL).

How romantic.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."