Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilltop Crip niggers make the mistake of starting a firefight with the 75th Army Rangers

Long story short: 2nd Battalion 75th Ranger from Fort Washington buys house in Tacoma where nigger crips were moving in from California. The niggers threaten him when he tells them to fuck off. They tell they're going to hit him on the weekend, so he invites his Ranger buddies over for a BBQ and he tells them to bring their guns over just in case. The niggers make good on the threat and instantly regret it.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that. I was still in the Corps and stationed in Tustin, CA.

3. Likes Whitey Ford, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is some inspiring nigger control from just slightly before my time.
    If the rangers handled 2020 nigger riots with this level of professionalism, lil buckwheat Da’quantavius might think twice about shooting up the local liquor store afterwards.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

5. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger situation in our cities will not improve until many more actions like this take place. Unfortunately, we have too many pussified people that are not angry enough to be willing to bleed a little to defend what is right. What will it take?!? What...will...it...take?
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

7. Likes DoctorsAndEngineers, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My only regret in my choice of Navy over Army or USMC is that I missed out on the training that they got. While I love my technical training and will use it for the rest of my life, it won't help me in a firefight.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If I were mayor of Washington I would've shipped every single nigger out of my state after this, forcibly. It's what should've been done.
    But no we have to be nice to the niggers say the lovers libtards and feminist morons.
    Now what Seattle super niggerfuxxed with enormous nigger zoo animal pavement apes committing gang crimes coonstantly. And your city is a degenerate place where you can't walk the streets safely anymore.
    But you love your nigger Seahawks nigger felon league. It's all worth it to watch some niggers run around on TV right Seattle libtards.

They should make a video game of this incident, like counter strike but vs. Nigger crips, I would play that.

11. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post