Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger "accidentally" buys Southern house where his 'fambly' used to be slaves. LOL

I just love the way this dumb news woman narrates this POS news story like she's doing a serious docu or something.
    Man unknowingly buys former plantation house where his ancestors were enslaved

An Air Force veteran wanted a new house for large family gatherings; he ended up getting an incredible link to his family’s past.
    Yeah, right. I'm sure that this was totally 100% unpremeditated and coincidental.

Right me of that funny movie Antebellum. In it, a she boon who shut up about 'muh slavery' gets kidnapped by a bunch of whites who have built a slavery theme park for dindus. Kind of like 'Westworld' only a plantation slavery version. They take the the dindus there and make them pick cotton. It's (unintentionally) hilarious.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at nigga me!Muh fambly wuz slaves n sheet! Gimmie some free gibbs!I wants a 10 yr supply o KFC and malt likka!LOL!
    Oh yeah,and some white biiiches!

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol this is the lamest and most pathetic fake news ever. Only the smelliest of woketurds would think this story was genuine.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    60 Minutes needs to revisit this hard hitting story in six months when the nigger defaults on the payments, rips all the copper out, burns hole in the oak flooring with Newpoats and gets the front doors knocked out by the cops serving numerous warrants.

If this house isn't burned down for the insurance, it will eventually be razed by the health department.

Just kidding. That would never happen. Niggers don't even buy insurance for their cars, much less homes. That's the bank's problem.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    rips all the copper out
    I don't know why, but that part really struck me as funny. It made me laugh so hard, the kind of laugh where you don't open your mouth away, and the force hurts the roof of your mouth a bit.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger civil engineer.
    A peaceful, happy extended nigger family.
    A nigger unknowingly buys a house owned by someone who owned it's ancestors.
    A nigger who could afford such a house
    A nigger that can get a home loan.
    Funny, yesterday I saw the Loch Ness monster.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes tweakstick liked this post