Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Yep!! "Woke" libtardism-The ULTIMATE mental disorder!!

6. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF???

When Little Miss Tweak was 4 years old, a busy body neighbor came to us to tell us that she thought we needed to put her in therapy. Apparently, when her daughter and ours had a play date here at our house, LMT was seen pulling the heads off of her only two Barbie Dolls and sticking other heads on them as well as other bizarre things straight out of Toy Story. While I didn't appreciate the stupid comments from the stupid neighbor, I was tickled shitless about what our daughter was doing. I hate those dolls and everything they stand for. I didn't want her to have them in the first place but Mrs. Tweak does have the habit of trying to live her life vicariously through our kids. I try to choose my battles wisely so I bit my tongue. I was happy that she turned out to never be into the Barbie scene and even happier that she chose not to on her own without my intervention.

As bad as Barbies were at the time for inspiring young girls to be vapid whores with unrealistic body images, I guess I never saw this one coming but I suppose I should have. We've got chics with dikks taking over women's sports FFS and women are being cancelled for saying anything about it. Meanwhile, schools are encouraging young boys to get ax wounds where their penises should be, girls to get hairy fat stuffed thigh meat dildos where their vaginas should be and both to get hormone "replacement therapy" that causes mental retardation, improper bone growth, cancer and whole list of other problems that end in 41% of them being found at room temperature at the end of a rope dripping their decomposition products into the apartment below them.

Mattel has been trying to act like Barbies are "inspiring" for years with their bullshit marketing of various professionally dressed dolls but the truth is, girls don't give a shit about that. This has NEVER been the attraction with them. That has never been why they "play Barbie" and MATTEL KNOWS THIS! They could just as easily sell "Crack Whore Barbie" if the parents would only buy it. Even at a young age, it has always been fantasy adult theme role playing for little girls and yes, Mattel knows this. They know that little girls always, eventually, will turn this role playing into sexual scenarios because they are being programmed to do so.

It's not about inspiring young girls to be professionals or anything else positive and it never was. It's about brainwashing your kids to accept the unacceptable.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Alot of the transgenders are niggers I notice.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Alot of the transgenders are niggers I notice.
    12% admit it compared to 3% of whites. This number doesn't count the down low niggers. Nigger bucks are also 50% percent more likely to admit it despite the fact that outwardly, niggers claim to hate the gays - thus the reason for them being "on the down low."

3.2% of white men are estimated to be gay thanks to increased recruitment, social acceptance, increased pedophilia and Hollywood cramming it down the nation's throat.

OK, pun maybe intended, there...

Back in the mid 80's in high school, we had only one admitted gay in the entire school of around 650 students. It was a skinny 70 pound 5'9" stinking nigger poofter who dropped out during it's junior year to move to Memphis to prostitute itself in order to save up money for a sex change. We heard that it and all of it's siblings were raped by the father regularly. It came to school wearing dresses and carrying a purse. One day in the cafeteria, a football player was picking on a freshman kid and this nigger took it upon itself to intervene and hit him with it's purse. The football player got up from the table, picked it up and body slammed it on a table so hard you could hear the crack from the other side of the school. That was the last time anyone from our school ever saw the nigger's face. After that it was just rumors about it getting AIDS and later dying from a violent muhh-dikking/stabbing from a disgruntled John.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    12% admit it compared to 3% of whites. This number doesn't count the down low niggers. Nigger bucks are also 50% percent more likely to admit it despite the fact that outwardly, niggers claim to hate the gays - thus the reason for them being "on the down low."

3.2% of white men are estimated to be gay thanks to increased recruitment, social acceptance, increased pedophilia and Hollywood cramming it down the nation's throat.

OK, pun maybe intended, there...

Back in the mid 80's in high school, we had only one admitted gay in the entire school of around 650 students. It was a skinny 70 pound 5'9" stinking nigger poofter who dropped out during it's junior year to move to Memphis to prostitute itself in order to save up money for a sex change. We heard that it and all of it's siblings were raped by the father regularly. It came to school wearing dresses and carrying a purse. One day in the cafeteria, a football player was picking on a freshman kid and this nigger took it upon itself to intervene and hit him with it's purse. The football player got up from the table, picked it up and body slammed it on a table so hard you could hear the crack from the other side of the school. That was the last time anyone from our school ever saw the nigger's face. After that it was just rumors about it getting AIDS and later dying from a violent muhh-dikking/stabbing from a disgruntled John.
    ...and they lived happily ever after.
    THE END.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals love paying tributes to their nigger pets! only a liberal cuck/idiot would buy a doll like that!

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can live with gays, but trannies, especially nigger ones are total trash
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, I let everyone do whatever they want, as long as it doesn't affect me negatively. Gays and lesbos can do what they want. Abort whatever they want. Dress as they want.

But these acts have consequences. Meaning, I can't be forced to accept that what they do is normal. It doesn't mean I'm intolerant, just that I will not say it's ok. I don't condemn them, but I don't want them near me, ever.

I take a philosophical and biblical view on homosexuality and it's many forms. You guys may say, Igs, if you are religious, then why all the hate against blacks and LGBTQ? I don't consider myself religious, or holy, or spiritual. Aren't blacks are your fellow man?

Frankly, I really don't think they are my fellow man. They are violent, inconsiderate, lazy, ugly, smelly. I steer clear of them. I consider gays as deviants, because what they do is reprehensible. Against nature, and they try to impose on me to be open minded, that love is love. No, you don't have sex with your pet. That's an abomination. Suffice it to say, the debate why I'm like this is a topic for another day.

I want to stress here that even without the Bible saying same sex marriage is wrong, nature itself says it. Natural law decrees it. If you are a scientist or any logical person, who don't believe in a Supreme Being, still, it is absurd to say gay sex is right, because the plumbing is really not made to be used in that way.

What they do is based on unnatural, inexcusable lust. Their desires are corrupt, and their acts are corrupt. They are poisonous. I strongly reject them adopting innocent children.

Last night I read several articles on this. LGBTQ seeks to impose on us their demands that we accept them as equals, that we say what they're doing is right. Don't agree, then you'll be attacked and vilified. So now it affects me negatively: my freedom of belief, opinion, and speech is assaulted. That's why I have a problem with them.

LGBTQ movements are a direct confrontation against how man and woman are designed. Therefore, it is the ultimate transgression against the Designer. It is an overt statement saying, I know better, I want to live my life like this. My final response to them is: just don't bother me, and live your life so, since you know everything anyway. But don't ask me for help discovering the cure for AIDS or other diseases that arise from your deviancy.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    First of all, I let everyone do whatever they want, as long as it doesn't affect me negatively. Gays and lesbos can do what they want. Abort whatever they want. Dress as they want.

But these acts have consequences. Meaning, I can't be forced to accept that what they do is normal. It doesn't mean I'm intolerant, just that I will not say it's ok. I don't condemn them, but I don't want them near me, ever.

I take a philosophical and biblical view on homosexuality and it's many forms. You guys may say, Igs, if you are religious, then why all the hate against blacks and LGBTQ? I don't consider myself religious, or holy, or spiritual. Aren't blacks are your fellow man?

Frankly, I really don't think they are my fellow man. They are violent, inconsiderate, lazy, ugly, smelly. I steer clear of them. I consider gays as deviants, because what they do is reprehensible. Against nature, and they try to impose on me to be open minded, that love is love. No, you don't have sex with your pet. That's an abomination. Suffice it to say, the debate why I'm like this is a topic for another day.

I want to stress here that even without the Bible saying same sex marriage is wrong, nature itself says it. Natural law decrees it. If you are a scientist or any logical person, who don't believe in a Supreme Being, still, it is absurd to say gay sex is right, because the plumbing is really not made to be used in that way.

What they do is based on unnatural, inexcusable lust. Their desires are corrupt, and their acts are corrupt. They are poisonous. I strongly reject them adopting innocent children.

Last night I read several articles on this. LGBTQ seeks to impose on us their demands that we accept them as equals, that we say what they're doing is right. Don't agree, then you'll be attacked and vilified. So now it affects me negatively: my freedom of belief, opinion, and speech is assaulted. That's why I have a problem with them.

LGBTQ movements are a direct confrontation against how man and woman are designed. Therefore, it is the ultimate transgression against the Designer. It is an overt statement saying, I know better, I want to live my life like this. My final response to them is: just don't bother me, and live your life so, since you know everything anyway. But don't ask me for help discovering the cure for AIDS or other diseases that arise from your deviancy.
    I felt that way my whole life - live and let live. Consenting adults can do as they please. Why would I care if they're into kinky stuff?

The problem is that these minorities don't want us to accept them as EQUALS. They want us to see them as special and superior and if you don't feel that way, if you don't adore them, wave rainbow flags around, or think a tranny Barbie is awesome, you will be hounded off the planet. Thus, we have a man on the cover of Playboy, men permitted to compete against women in the Olympics, rapists put in female prisons, and schools interfering with parents and insisting little children need to know all about homosexuality and trannies.

As for nigger trannies (especially nigger tranny hookers), they get batwinged all the time - by other niggers.

I never had Barbie dolls and never particularly wanted any. I was a bit of a tomboy (lucky I'm not a kid now or I'd be rushed off for 'gender reassignment surgery) although I did love my tea parties.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes tweakstick, Ignatow , Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I can live with gays, but trannies, especially nigger ones are total trash
    I don't mean to offend anyone here who might be gay but I have to say this.

As a Libertarian, my problem isn't with gays per se. Consenting adults are free to destroy themselves just like any other person with any other vice or self destructive, non beneficial behavior such as substance abuse or anorexia. So yes, I consider it self destructive but no, I don't judge. God does that. That's their problem, not mine.

My problem is with the disproportionate number of gays that were groomed and molested as children that in huge numbers statistically grow up to do the exact same thing later. Hyper-sexualization due to early sexual encounters is a real and serious problem. Gays cannot reproduce. They must recruit to replenish their numbers and in all too many of their minds, earlier is better. It's simple logistics for those that choose to do it. It is a cycle that must be broken by execution when the crime is committed - just like any other rape but especially called for when the victim is a child.

I've raise two children. We managed to keep them safe through their childhoods despite this fucked up world we live in. On more than one occasion with both of them, we had to intervene to protect them from potential threats from sexual predators - from both adults and older teens who knew better than to attempt what they were doing. Words cannot describe the anger that a parent feels when this happens. You want to hunt them down like rabid dogs and kill them just for the failed attempt but you are powerless. All you can do is report them to the schools, the police or their parents and hope for the best. You know that even if they leave your children alone, others are not safe. To this day, I wonder if those that we suspected were ever successful with other children and it bothers me. In a way, I would feel responsible for not doing more to stop them when I knew damn well what their intentions were even if we couldn't prove it.

24. Likes Anastasia, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Biaatch you ain't white? What you think you are some wanna be nigger Barbie like Babooncye?

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's like Mattel saw the Section 8 Barbie satire and took it as a challenge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9LtOSuf.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	208.0 KB 
ID:	20007
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

28. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post