Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Elephant sized nigger falls off porch

Gotta love it! Here we have this Nubian Queen working for Doordash (so she can steal a bite or two from white peoples food) struggling to climb the steps onto the porch of a customers house. You can see the railing .... well i will just let you watch before i give it away!

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Bearman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d be fucking pissed! I’d make door Dash buy me a new fucking railing! Anyway, because of my long driveway and the gate, it’s a pain in the ass to get food delivered. I’d have to unlock the gate and leave it open. Everything is within 1-2 miles from my house, so I just drive and pick it up myself. That way I don’t have to deal with niggers and wonder it they fucked w/my food!

4. Likes Buck Simian, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The customer is probably a nigger. Look how everything is unmaintained.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’d be fucking pissed! I’d make door Dash buy me a new fucking railing! Anyway, because of my long driveway and the gate, it’s a pain in the ass to get food delivered. I’d have to unlock the gate and leave it open. Everything is within 1-2 miles from my house, so I just drive and pick it up myself. That way I don’t have to deal with niggers and wonder it they fucked w/my food!
    I'll bet this land whale will call ben crump!! "Mufuggin' railings beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!"

8. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably did that deliberately so she can sue the homeowner.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice those white rails? Racist.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

12. Likes Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya know, I MISS my Missouri home where I was born and raised, But shit like THIS is precisely one of the reasons I prefer to remain right here in Alaska, where nobody gives a flying fuck about me, and I don't get the unmitigated privilege of putting up with stupid nigger shit like this......
    Clumsy dumb assed fuckin' ape......

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And OF COURSE it has to be exactly the hyper-partisan crybaby that's the epitome of what's wrong with America today with its "nigger be more than a coluh" shirt.

Niggers who live, breathe, eat, drink, and sleep their blackness (niggerness) are the lowest lifeforms of all (and also hypocrites because they chimp out whenever a White person points out their blackness).

16. Likes Nig Zero, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was hoping for a self-goodification like that nigger that broke its own neck when it jumped a subway turnstile. But still, a funny video...stupid mask, stupid t-shirt, stupid hair, stupid job, stupidly obese. Wish advertising companies would show vids like these instead of those of Whites interbreeding with pre-human nigger filth.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess hiring super-morbidly obese niggers to "Dash" is obligatory inclusivity, even if it takes ten minutes to climb three steps.

I love watching sowpotomi falling. Unlike us, they don't try to break their fall and just go down slowly like a balloon full of water and they can't even get up. I wonder how long it wallowed there?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess hiring super-morbidly obese niggers to "Dash" is obligatory inclusivity, even if it takes ten minutes to climb three steps.

I love watching sowpotomi falling. Unlike us, they don't try to break their fall and just go down slowly like a balloon full of water and they can't even get up. I wonder how long it wallowed there?
    It probably wallowed long enough for the “amberlamps” to arrive and haul it’s gynormous carcass off to the ER. It needed to document it’s mishap for the ensuing nigger lotto.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    It probably wallowed long enough for the “amberlamps” to arrive and haul it’s gynormous carcass off to the ER. It needed to document it’s mishap for the ensuing nigger lotto.
    Nigger ben crump beez on speed dial n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

24. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post