Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpcago BBQ Human

https://www.yahoo.com/news/75-old-ma...113200873.html

No mention of race in this article AND it is in the shitskin capitol of the USA? No doubt that it was a NIGGER who did this...

I hate these motherfuckers. I really wish that they would just drop dead. They are useless. They only exist to breed and make humans miserable, kind of like wasps.

FUCK...YOU...NIGGERS!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good rule of thumb. If they don’t mention the race of the perpetrator, then it doesn’t belong to the human race. It’s a nigger! Over 90% of street crimes are committed by niggers anyway.

3. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No info even though they claim to have videos.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No description of the perp yet they have videos which, again, they do not provide but could. Vermin MSM protecting their pet apes again... Clearly CLEARLY a nigger.... I'd bet the farm on it. DISGUSTING.... FUCKING.... APES......

Who is the greater danger? The apes we know are murdering, GibsMeDat sucking scum or the liberal MSM who endlessly runs cover for them.... That's the OUTRAGE

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Good rule of thumb. If they don’t mention the race of the perpetrator, then it doesn’t belong to the human race. It’s a nigger! Over 90% of street crimes are committed by niggers anyway.
    When you look up the booking information and the perp's name is " shitavious jackson" or "kentavious leroy" carter you KNOW it's a damn nigger!! If you are fortunate enough (not REALLY!!) to see a mug shot, invariably you see a dreadlocked, goad teef smirking primate!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course no mention of hate crime. You see 400lb welfare mammies here in the city all the damn time with their 10 keeeeds. If someone wonders who the hell would f that, a nigger would. They'd f anything. Guy that did this probably has 15 keeeeds by 20 400lb sows and a few 400lb coalburners. Both are nasty. Now we have monkeypox from them f ing monkeys in apefrika.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Video

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Homeless person set on fire overnight believed to be familiar downtown figure 'Walking Man'.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	451.2 KB 
ID:	19920

Name:  Homeless person2 set on fire overnight believed to be familiar downtown figure 'Walking Man'.png
Views: 132
Size:  50.5 KB
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Video

Name:	Homeless person set on fire overnight believed to be familiar downtown figure 'Walking Man'.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	451.2 KB 
ID:	19920

Name:  Homeless person2 set on fire overnight believed to be familiar downtown figure 'Walking Man'.png
Views: 132
Size:  50.5 KB
    I'd bet the farm it's a vermin nigger beast... Maybe making his bones in some gang...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I'd bet the farm it's a vermin nigger beast... Maybe making his bones in some gang...

Torching people is generally a nigger M.O. They're obsessed with fire even though they don't really understand it.

Poor old guy. He might not survive this.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Torching people is generally a nigger M.O. They're obsessed with fire
    I could not agree more... Here's one where, if you slow it down, you'll see the idiot nigger starting the blaze just could not wait until the guy doing the dousing was finished. As a result, at least one additional nigger was set ablaze. You can see the guy who poured the gasoline turn the corner ablaze at 37 seconds in. The result: 3 roasted niggers

This shows their complete lack of regard for themselves as a species. Given their level of concern, they could just as well be lighting a camp fire for marshmallows instead of two of their compatriots.

Patently disgusting.

https://rumble.com/vlptt7-african-st...g-graphic.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could not agree more... Here's one where, if you slow it down, you'll see the idiot nigger starting the blaze just could not wait until the guy doing the dousing was finished. As a result, at least one additional nigger was set ablaze. You can see the guy who poured the gasoline turn the corner ablaze at 37 seconds in. The result: 3 roasted niggers

This shows their complete lack of regard for themselves as a species. Given their level of concern, they could just as well be lighting a camp fire for marshmallows instead of two of their compatriots.

Patently disgusting.

https://rumble.com/vlptt7-african-st...g-graphic.html

I've seen that and it's suprising that no one breathes a word about the savage way niggers treat each other while we're supposed to worship them.

I guess the governments on our side of the globe need to start banning gasoline and other accelerants?

I just wish the pavement apes had continued with their "Fire Challenge", the dumbest game ever played and worthy of the niggoe species.

Name:	fire-challenge.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	19923

I guess this nog lost:

The Band-Aid is a nice touch.

Name:	firekendag.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	19924

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen that and it's suprising that no one breathes a word about the savage way niggers treat each other while we're supposed to worship them.

I guess the governments on our side of the globe need to start banning gasoline and other accelerants?

I just wish the pavement apes had continued with their "Fire Challenge", the dumbest game ever played and worthy of the niggoe species.

Name:	fire-challenge.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	19923

I guess this nog lost:

The Band-Aid is a nice touch.

Name:	firekendag.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	19924

This may be insignificant and more of a comment on the Left in this country than niggers... I find it amazing that niggers can call each other 'nigger' as casually as humans asking a passerby what time it is. God forbid if a human calls one of those feral beasts a nigger... It's grounds for violence and often murder.

Burning is not the only outrage they perpetrate on one another... Here's another vid I posted not too long ago... Two apes put not one but two high yield fireworks in the mouth of a 'friend' and nearly blew his head off... A remarkable vid...

Is that the same nig in both pics??

https://rumble.com/vlor7k-this-guy-i...ntist.....html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This may be insignificant and more of a comment on the Left in this country than niggers... I find it amazing that niggers can call each other 'nigger' as casually as humans asking a passerby what time it is. God forbid if a human calls one of those feral beasts a nigger... It's grounds for violence and often murder.

Burning is not the only outrage they perpetrate on one another... Here's another vid I posted not too long ago... Two apes put not one but two high yield fireworks in the mouth of a 'friend' and nearly blew his head off... A remarkable vid...

Is that the same nig in both pics??

https://rumble.com/vlor7k-this-guy-i...ntist.....html
    Don't think so, but it doesn't matter which nigger is the crispy critter.

What kind of shit-for-brains results in thinking pouring lighter fluid over your body and setting it ablaze is a good idea? I know niggers are all about the "Looks at muh!" but third-degree burns seems a little extreme even for these sub-simians. They really have zero concept of consequences.

The nigger blowing it's boot-lipped mouf apart - this was when hospitals were inundated with the Plague and through it's own abject supidity doctors had to take the time to look after the dumbass buck. Let it suffer!

20. Likes Kagman liked this post