Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Snake head subway shooter wrangled

We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Accused gunman Andrew Abdullah is allegedly no stranger to police"

Allegedly? There are no allegations there, just the simple fact.

Speaking to reporters outside the precinct on Tuesday, Abdullah's family pastor, Bishop Lamor M. Whitehead, said the suspect's family has paperwork to show he has a history of mental illness. Whitehead said Abdullah "maintains his innocence."

"He doesn't even remember any of this happening at all," the pastor said. "We have a family that's hurting. We have a family that lost a loved one… And this young man said, ‘I want to turn myself in.'"
    On Tuesday, Sewell told reporters Abdullah was "well known to the criminal justice system."

"But again and again, his repeat offenses were not enough to keep him off our streets," Sewell went on. "His criminal history stretches back to 2006 and includes charges of felony assault, robbery, attempted murder and a still open gun charge from two years ago."
    Police officials said Abdullah is a known gang offender who has at least eight prior arrests and was wanted for prior crimes.
    Here's Lamor, and guess what, besides being a friend of the mayor, it's a known criminal too.

The Canarsie-based Leaders of Tomorrow International Churches bishop’s involvement in Abdullah’s arrest and his relationship to Adams had garnered controversy over the clergyman’s criminal past, and his stated role in the arrest was sharply denied by justice advocates involved.

Whitehead, 44, said Abdullah’s family are congregants of his with whom he has a close relationship, which grew more intimate following the death of a teenage family member.
    “My father was Arthur Miller, he inspired Eric to start the 100 Black Officers In Law Enforcement. He was strangled by 16 police officers in 1978. He was the first I can’t breathe, before Eric Gardner”

The flashy minister also shot back at critics who “crucified” the “man of the cloth” for his designer threads and luxury vehicle, which were on full display Sunday.

“I was dressed for the day. I was going to do work for myself and my entrepreneurship but I got the call to help my community. What was I supposed to say? I should go home and change so that they can identify me as a bishop?” he asked.
    https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/nyc-pa...cts-surrender/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lamor-Whitehead.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	486.9 KB 
ID:	19948

The Rolls Royce-driving Bishop Lamor Whitehead served a five-year prison sentence for multiple counts of identity fraud and grand larceny and was released in 2013, before forming a relationship with Adams.
    Whitehead — who was busted in 2006 for a $2 million identity-theft scam and was ordained as a bishop a decade later — used the local limelight Adams provided to promote and raise money for Leaders of Tomorrow Brooklyn, a for-profit firm he launched in early 2014 that billed itself as a youth mentorship non-profit.

But in November 2014, the Brooklyn District Attorney’s office sent Whitehead a cease-and-desist letter after he promoted a collaborative justice initiative with the prosecutor that didn’t actually exist. The NYPD and Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce also pushed back against Whitehead’s claims that they were partnering with his group on initiatives.
    And as The Post reported in 2016, Whitehead had been spotted driving around Brooklyn in a Maserati and a Bentley — despite owing $261,000 for an outstanding 2009 court judgment over an unpaid personal loan.

Whitehead’s more recent run-ins with the law came after in 2006 the stolen Land Rover-driving New Jersey resident was arrested by police in Manhattan for a $2 million identity-theft scam using the names of Brooklynites and Long Islanders.

The then-27-year-old was charged with 10 counts of identity theft for allegedly targeting five victims in Suffolk County for a total of $250,000. Police believed he in Brooklyn swindled about $500,000 by stealing identities and obtaining lines of credit from financial institutions.
    https://nypost.com/2022/05/24/bishop...to-eric-adams/

Name:	bishop-lamor-whitehead-028.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	526.3 KB 
ID:	19949

Name:	bishop-lamor-whitehead-045.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	186.6 KB 
ID:	19950

Dindu nuffins! Dindu nuffins!

The fambly and especially that "pastor" all deserve the death penalty as accessories after the fact, and aiding and abetting.

Every lawyer that claims dindu nuffins, and the nigger gets convicted, deserves the same sentence. Then we'll finally see honest defenses.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This Bishop Lamor M. Whitehead is a typical nigger ghetto religious fraud, A Reverend Bacon clone
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.