Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpcago: nigger points gun at news crew doing story about gun violence

Have you seen this nigger? The police would like to hear from you if you have.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Defund Welfare, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why bother turning him in, he wouldn’t serve any jail time at all. Facial recognition scanners might get him mixed up with the monkeys at the local zoo.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

4. Likes Rancher0712, Sandy , Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Why bother turning him in, he wouldn’t serve any jail time at all. Facial recognition scanners might get him mixed up with the monkeys at the local zoo.

Exactly. That is the sad truth. I love how they call them "man". "This man", like we are equal like a white going to work is equal to a black thug like this one. Who are they kidding? When they catch him they will probalby just use the excuse he is having a mental health crisis or is suffering from racism from slavery or some other nonsense. I made a post on facebook that Chicago is turning back to the Al Capone days. Like this black thug was equal to Al Capone, I know but you have to be careful what you say on facebook, loaded with niggers and white cucks. The one white replies "I know. It's terrible. I don't know the answer. The parents should be charged." First of all, if the thug is over 18, the parents are not liable. Secondly, the parents I'm sure are no better than this thug. So charging them is no use. Then they use the excuse that the father is not in the home because Hilary Clinton. WTF. I guess she created some act back in 1997 or something regarding states getting paid for every mom on welfare or something. My question to them is what does that have to do with niggers having too many ugly kids they cannot afford? Even to the conservative whites, its someone else's fault . Never the niggers. I was being facetious when I said Chicago was turning to Capone days. I know Capone was worth 100 of these niggers. But I wanted to see what the cucks said.

6. Likes Rancher0712, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    When they catch him they will probalby just use the excuse he is having a mental health crisis or is suffering from racism from slavery or some other nonsense.
    I suppose we can't be too surprised it wasn't wearing a mask to defeat being identified. Niggers know that in certain cities, they can literally get away with murder, so they're as open as ever about their crimes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.