Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Maryland Shitape Murders Teenaper because the Aper Gave It a Dirty Look

Prosecutors said Shawndel Arnez Weems, 24, killed Simeon Mukuna on Feb. 6, 2021, in the 7500 block of Monarch Mills Ways.

Prosecutors said Mukuna was helping a friend fix a car in the parking lot at an apartment complex when Weems drove by in a vehicle and shot him multiple times.

Weems later told authorities that when he drove through the parking lot, Mukuna gave him menacing look. Weems told authorities that he thought Mukuna was going to harm him and he believed Mukuna was armed. Police found no weapon near Mukuna's body and no one saw him with a gun that day.
    https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...m-a-dirty-look

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8c897dfc-49b3-420d-a6ce-c7c7b13ee2f5-medium16x9_weems2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	19901
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All you can do is smile and wish they all would do the same.... Let these beast shit-apes kill each other wholesale. Nothing makes me smile more...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gave him a dirty look? Totally justified.
    And the elder nig got a 55 year scholarship.
    Win-win here.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muhfigga be disrespekkin me n sheeeit! Now he be deyad! Take dat sheeeit. He don’t be needin no flowas cuz he be deyad! Hahahaha, stupid nigger off to NU for another one looking at him. Amazing! This nigger will sit there for 25 years and never feel the slightest bit of remorse for this. Black, soulless eyed nigger! Fuck you niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers kill each other at an astonishing rate. Unfortunately, they also follow an r-selection reproduction strategy. A large amount of niglets are created, with very little effort given to raising them. Even with high mortality rates, enough niglets survive to reproductive age to continue the species. This is in contrast to more intelligent animals, such as whales, that follow a K-selection strategy, having a small number of offspring, but caring for them much more intensely. I knew I got a degree in biology for a reason, lol.

https://www2.nau.edu/lrm22/lessons/r...n/r_and_k.html

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Shawndel Arnez Weems, 24, killed Simeon Mukuna"

Simeon?

8. Likes Rev. Dick, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's an EVERYDAY occurence in "Ba Mo'!!" Dumb niggers!!

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was a dirty look because Shawndel owed Mukuna for some DL action. Shawndel refused to pay and Mukuna threatened to tell.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    It was a dirty look because Shawndel owed Mukuna for some DL action. Shawndel refused to pay and Mukuna threatened to tell.
    YEP!!