Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coalburner's little Tyrene rockfishes on its 14th birffday

A Baton Rouge family is pleading for help to find their missing 14-year-old, who was last seen being swept away by the waters at an Alabama beach.

Tyreke Walker was celebrating his birthday with his family in Orange Beach, Alabama on Saturday when he was pulled away by a heavy current, Fox 10 reports. Moments before, the warning flags at the beach were changed from red to double red, Orange Beach Fire Rescue said, per the outlet.

"I just wish that he comes back," his mother, Canhtam Nguyen, told Fox 10.

His father, Clint Walker, recalled to the publication that Tyreke told him, 'I'm sorry, I can't come back," as he tried to save Tyreke from the waters.
    https://news.yahoo.com/teen-missing-...032210833.html

What a disgrace to the wonderful Vietnamese culture that one of them turned mudshark. Well, the rest of us don't wish the nigger comes back, and it's a shame the pappy didn't go with it.

This looks like they were in front of an NU cinderblock wall.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2a96671e897b6f3d4aa41ec57e403653.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	19891
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One less nigger polluting our country. The whole world got a birthday present this year!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/teen-missing-...032210833.html

What a disgrace to the wonderful Vietnamese culture that one of them turned mudshark. Well, the rest of us don't wish the nigger comes back, and it's a shame the pappy didn't go with it.

This looks like they were in front of an NU cinderblock wall.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2a96671e897b6f3d4aa41ec57e403653.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	19891
    I hardly hear of Vietnamese mudsharks. Or Asian mudsharks. But I know mixing with apes is being pushed left and right in ads, TV, movies, all media. Niggers are successful doctors, scientists, etc. They live in an upper middle class home. Drive a Lexus or Audi.

All humans are being desensitized to nigger pairings. It's normalized, and pretty soon the younger generation's subconscious tells them, "they're just like us".

I'm beginning to see Asians now mudsharking and oildrilling. Still not a lot to be visible, but the infection is there. I can only hope their parents and grandparents tell them stop and get out and be shunned. Nature has given them mathematical proficiency (yes it's a stereotype, but there really a lot of them who are into math), but will they disrespect this by making their offspring putrid stupid sprogs?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I hardly hear of Vietnamese mudsharks. Or Asian mudsharks. But I know mixing with apes is being pushed left and right in ads, TV, movies, all media. Niggers are successful doctors, scientists, etc. They live in an upper middle class home. Drive a Lexus or Audi.

All humans are being desensitized to nigger pairings. It's normalized, and pretty soon the younger generation's subconscious tells them, "they're just like us".

I'm beginning to see Asians now mudsharking and oildrilling. Still not a lot to be visible, but the infection is there. I can only hope their parents and grandparents tell them stop and get out and be shunned. Nature has given them mathematical proficiency (yes it's a stereotype, but there really a lot of them who are into math), but will they disrespect this by making their offspring putrid stupid sprogs?
    I was a service manager at an auto shop in the 90’s. There was a young parts delivery girl who was an Asian mix. I must admit she was pretty hot. But I have always preferred pale red heads and blonds, ,but she would do in a pinch! Anyway, she used to flirt with me constantly ,even though she knew I had a girlfriend.
    The crew took me out for some drinks around Christmas time and we met with the people from the Parts house at a restaurant/bar in Cocoa Beach. Well, that Asian girl was there and all over me. But even with a few drinks,I couldn’t get into her.Decided to go home to my girl.LOL!
    Years later when I was doing tile.I did I did a job for her mother,not knowing it was her mother till the girl showed up,older of course! Anyway, I found out her father was a quadroon from Trinidad.Thank god my niggdar was working overtime that night in cocoa beach! I could’ve done something I would’ve regretted forever!
    Mudsharks come in all races!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, that is one ugly mixed-mutt, Buckwheat niglet! I'm glad niggers still haven't learned to stay away from any form of water.

It seems Asians, when they choose bestiality also go for the fugliest, knuckling-dragging, niggeriest, pavement ape-type buck they can find.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post