Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hotel staff get snakehead Geremy busted for sex trafficking girl out of his room

Missing Chicago teen found in Alabama thanks to hotel employees; Michigan man charged with human trafficking

A missing teen from Chicago was found in Tuscaloosa this week, thanks to the quick actions of hotel employees.

At about 12:40 p.m. Thursday, the Tuscaloosa Police Department received a call from a hotel requesting a welfare check on a resident.

During check-in, a front desk staff member noticed suspicious details she recognized as possible indicators of sex trafficking, authorities said.

The staff member then signaled her coworker, and they reported the details to their supervisor.

The hotel staff verified the identity of the guest and checked on her welfare before calling police.

Officers arrived at the hotel, along with West Alabama Human Trafficking Task Force investigators.

Investigators identified the guest as a 17-year-old, who was recently reported missing from Chicago.

A 33-year-old Michigan man, Geremy Lemel Glass, was arrested and charged with first-degree human trafficking and second-degree possession of marijuana.
    https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/mis...an-trafficking
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always worry such victims are humans. Nigger females are so willing to give muh poosie for money that they don't need to be trafficked.

I've mentioned before this horrific TV movie my parents were watching when I was little. I don't know the title, but one scene always haunted me. A pretty runaway teen was sitting on the sidewalk against a building wall. A nigger comes up to her and offers to help. "We gone get you sum clothes." Then he brings her to a hotel room and tells her to ask for the money first. She has no idea what's going on. Then a middle-aged white guy comes in and hands her cash, which she eagerly starts counting. Then he pushes her down and tries to rape her. That's all I can remember. It's horrific because it happens too often, except trafficking Joes have more than their share of niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post