Likes Likes:  10
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Some aspiring rappers

Name:  screenshot-yandex.com-2022.05.23-10_00_18.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  117.7 KB

Some aspiring rapers I just came across on a web search.
    Who wouldn't want these fine upstanding young men in their city, as neighbors, etc.
    Lets devote all our taxes and hire a nigger loving president so we can have more of these savage chimps living around us.
    Isn't it great we have so many of them around? I love having niggers around in the USA.
    I mean why would a cop ever shoot one of these poor innocent non threatening guys? I mean what possible threat could they be?

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dat's so rayshist, sistemic wayshism caused these fine baybees to bee thuggs
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This fine group of doctors, scientists and engineers are definitely what this country needs to continue to be a world class superpower and retain dominance in innovation.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m getting my grand children used to listening to classic rock and country,which they love.And I am showing them and proving to them that liberals and their nigger pets are the fucking enemies. And I’m letting them know the consequences of siding with the enemy. Which is the same thing I told my daughters when they were children.Associate with niggers,lose your family! And they know I mean it!And I would enforce it by any means necessary!

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This fine group of doctors, scientists and engineers are definitely what this country needs to continue to be a world class superpower and retain dominance in innovation.
    China is losing out by not including them in the classrooms of their best and brightest students. (In seriousness, China's cream of the crop youngsters who study everything from astrophysics to warfare tactics.)
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ̶M̶a̶r̶k̶s̶m̶a̶n̶s̶h̶i̶p̶.̶