https://sports.yahoo.com/why-nba-fru...195157615.html

Good morning, humans!

Normally I would not even waste the energy that it takes to blink my eyes on an article about baskeetbawl and by extension niggers, but I couldn't pass this one up.
The article addresses why The League is frustrated with the Dallas Mavericks because they are acting like niggers. What the fuck did you expect? They are NIGGERS!!! The shriek and scream, jump up and down, and ook and eek their lungs out on every play. I am surprised that they don't try to muh-dik each other on the bench, seeing as how worked up they get. An NBA bench is truly the jungle brought inside. I hate the NBA to begin with, and this story just adds fuel to the fire.

Look at what you have. Fucking apes with amazingly low intelligence, more money than most people, fame, adoration, as much of the muh-dik as they could ever want, and so many other perks-of-niggerness that they probably don't feel like they need to act civilized. These are overgrown monkeys with an overdeveloped muh-dik drive and underdeveloped brains. Have you ever watched an animal playing with an object? That's what you have with NBA-ggers.

I am not going to write some long diatribe here. Niggers are animals. The NBA-ggers are just a microchasm of niggerness as a whole. No matter where you see more than two niggers together, niggerness will ensue. Frankly, I would rather hang out with a banana slug before I would hang out with a nigger.

I will close with this.... FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!!!